Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Anime

Anime Finished Anime

Old 08-18-2011, 04:30 AM

JMChladek will become famous soon enoughJMChladek will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Falke from "Wasp Squadron"

LOL, I love reading "engrish" on stencils. Such as "...pull handle G feet to jettison canopy". Maybe 6 feet, but "G" feet?

Really nice work Bar. The paintjob is certainly different, yet pretty cool all the same. But, that is what at least I've come to expect from you with your other builds.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:06 AM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Falke from "Wasp Squadron"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMChladek View Post
LOL, I love reading "engrish" on stencils. Such as "...pull handle G feet to jettison canopy". Maybe 6 feet, but "G" feet?

Really nice work Bar. The paintjob is certainly different, yet pretty cool all the same. But, that is what at least I've come to expect from you with your other builds.

Yeah. I sometimes laugh at the Ma.K english translations on the decals and the boxes, but considering what my own english to japanese translations would look like(It would be worse than the "Rura Penthe" Klingon translations by Uhura...).
Thanks for your kind words about the build. I think i could have done better on the paint job. As said early in the build, it was primarily a stress buster build because my Mum was terminally ill last year. It sits on my shelf, a reminder of how modelling can help me chill out even as my Mum was dying.
I took a pic of the Falke when i started my Arvus build. There is a picture of that plus the "Soviet Squadron" one in the Arvus thread.
The Arvus is nearly done now of course. I'll have to take pics of the Falkes next to it the next time i am at work.

Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com