Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Anime

Anime Finished Anime

Old 07-23-2010, 10:04 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Another Falke on the bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by bar View Post
I really wanted to keep this thread about the models, but i also wanted Drew to know why i hadn't finished the 1/18 Hyperdrive ring i was building for him.
Very cool!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 07-23-2010, 01:14 PM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Hey Barry - not even on my mind mate, it goes without saying your Mum gets 1000% if not more. All the very best for the tough time ahead.
Thanks.
I'll get back to it.
I just don't know how long my Mum has left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Very cool!

Thanks.
Believe it or not, it only took a couple of weeks to get to that point...
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com
Old 07-23-2010, 02:10 PM
I Am Sofa King We Todd Ed

mackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant future

Very Cool man!!! That yellow seat is cool as hell! 10 out of 10! Big fan of this stuff!!!!
Old 07-23-2010, 02:37 PM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackjsm View Post
Very Cool man!!! That yellow seat is cool as hell! 10 out of 10! Big fan of this stuff!!!!
Thanks.
I am pleased with the result too.
I started the interior of another one today at work...
This will be an "Awacs" Falke with a giant dish on top.
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
Old 07-23-2010, 05:34 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

Barry,

Very sorry to hear about your mom. I had a similar experience with my Grandmother last year and I know the frustration you must be feeling now. Hang in there.

Your work on these are inspiring. I've been putting of doing my Falke until I had the paint job figured out. I'm hoping to give it a shot later this year. I'm looking forward to what you do with the next one.

-Doug
Old 07-24-2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhs View Post
Barry,

Very sorry to hear about your mom. I had a similar experience with my Grandmother last year and I know the frustration you must be feeling now. Hang in there.

Your work on these are inspiring. I've been putting of doing my Falke until I had the paint job figured out. I'm hoping to give it a shot later this year. I'm looking forward to what you do with the next one.

-Doug

Thanks. I will get through this with the help of hothers who have gotten through it in the past.

About the model, i have lent my woodlathe to a friend, and i will go across to his place and he can turn me an Awacs dish for the Falke. I think maybe 20cm across will be a fine size.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:33 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Looking really great Bar! Glad to have you back.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberious View Post
Looking really great Bar! Glad to have you back.
Thanks. I never really went anywhere...
Old 07-25-2010, 07:46 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bar View Post
Thanks. I never really went anywhere...
...oh... Maybe that was me then...
Old 07-26-2010, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberious View Post
...oh... Maybe that was me then...
Lol!
Maybe!
Old 08-30-2010, 12:56 PM

Hangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of light

Bar, I've been reading through your post, looking in awe at your images and the immense skill you have, I must admit to favouring the white one, the cockpit, especially the weathering on the chair is genius.

I am so sorry to hear about your mother, I know what it is like...my heart goes out to you!

Jules

Last edited by Hangarbay94; 08-30-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangarbay94 View Post
Bar, I've been reading through your post, looking in awe at your images and the immense skill you have, I must admit to favouring the white one, the cockpit, especially the weathering on the chair is genius.

I am so sorry to hear about your mother, I know what it is like...my heart goes out to you!

Jules

Thanks a lot Jules.
I appreciate that.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:15 PM
A threat to all you hold dear

Location: Directly above the center of the Earth. ( Leander, TX.)
Dr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond repute

I hadn't looked at this thread in awhile-very sorry to hear about your Mom, Bar. For
what its worth, I know what that feels like. Take care.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Yo View Post
I hadn't looked at this thread in awhile-very sorry to hear about your Mom, Bar. For
what its worth, I know what that feels like. Take care.

Thanks Craig.
I appreciate that.
The kind thoughts of people who do understand what i am going through are what helps me out right now.