Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 04-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Wonderfest Roll Call

OH Man...this is going to be fun !!!!!

Are we there yet ??????
Old 04-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

i have a question... I can't think of another example right now, but which state in the USA do the woman have an accent like Penelope Pitstop?
Old 04-25-2011, 07:40 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
i have a question... I can't think of another example right now, but which state in the USA do the woman have an accent like Penelope Pitstop?
You mean like a retard?

That's easy----take yer pick!

Just kidding Trip----mostly the deep South. Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolinas to the North. Basically known as a Southern "drawl".

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 04-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

not Louisville then...
Old 04-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

So, Drew....are you hoping to meet Daisy Duke ????
Old 04-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Void where permitted

No,No,No...I think what you heard was .... Whoot !

Old 04-26-2011, 01:15 AM
Mostly Harmless

Haha. Yeah. I mean the Old time movies and they have that way of talking. I'll try and find an example on YouTube. Maybe suki from that vampire show?

Last edited by 777; 04-26-2011 at 01:17 AM.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:00 AM
Mostly Harmless

Stupid question number... (i forget what I'm up to)...

Are their fully made kits available for purchase at WF? One of the reasons I'm going is to to get an idea for standard versus price. Just for my own reference. (And shoot things and listen to hot chicks with crazy accents ).
Old 04-26-2011, 04:17 AM
Mostly Harmless

This is sort of close I guess.

I don't mean "red neck", but classy. Any way. Back to my day dreaming...!

Last edited by 777; 04-26-2011 at 04:18 AM.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:25 AM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light

Who is penelope pitstop?
Old 04-26-2011, 05:45 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
This is sort of close I guess.

I don't mean "red neck", but classy. Any way. Back to my day dreaming...!
She doesn't have an accent whatsoever.

Sounds like she's from my area of TN.

Last edited by The Cat; 04-26-2011 at 05:47 AM.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:14 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Don't worry Trip, I'm sure there's an app to help you translate American into English!

Just lay on the Aussie slang REALLY thick!

Mike
Old 04-26-2011, 06:51 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Authentic Southern accents:

Old 04-26-2011, 08:21 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay View Post
Well, there was that time Lakespeed got The Cat cornered in the bathroom at Wonderfest...
I think someone was hitting the sauce a little hard that night in the suite to remember it going down that way......and I ain't sayin' who!

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:31 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
I think someone was hitting the sauce a little hard that night in the suite to remember it going down that way......and I ain't sayin' who!

PLEASE quit changing your lipstick colors so often... my dick looked like Toucan Sam last year!