Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 03-13-2011, 03:26 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest Roll Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Hi, yes, I'm still planning to go. Sorry, been off the boards for a while and trying to catch up. I haven't really started looking at how to get there yet. The easy part is the first 7538 nm, it's the last few hundred that are a pain... I can only start looking at flights etc towards the end of this month.
Bout damned time you showed up!

Don't forget----once you get yourself here you have a taxi for the weekend. (as long as you're going where we're going.... )

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-13-2011, 06:54 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up Re: Wonderfest Roll Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki5150 View Post
Shit, sorry, Jane has just corrected me. We are flying into Philadelphia.....

Then onto Louisville.

Sorry about any confusion there.

Chris.
no worries. If you;re anything like me, your plans will change another 23 times before WF comes around

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelnutz View Post
That there is some great news Drew !
It'll be a blast to see your mug again !
Thanks Ed! Will be good to see you again too. Are you going to get on stage and sing us a song? (Wrist bands on )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Bout damned time you showed up!

Don't forget----once you get yourself here you have a taxi for the weekend. (as long as you're going where we're going.... )
Thanks again Neb! Will See what happens after I get my flights and hotel sorted.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

Thanks Ed! Will be good to see you again too. Are you going to get on stage and sing us a song? (Wrist bands on )

Oh Hell Yea !!!
Old 03-14-2011, 02:32 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Just like Neb. Offer a free ride and then limit the destinations.
He'll give you a free ride but the stipulation is he gets to be the saddle. Nothing in life is truly free.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 03-14-2011, 05:27 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Just like Neb. Offer a free ride and then limit the destinations.
Drew doesn't know it yet, but if we leave the Executive West to go anywhere, it's all of us as a group anyhow...

Well, except that night we took you to O'Charleys!

Good times....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 03-14-2011, 05:30 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
He'll give you a free ride but the stipulation is he gets to be the saddle. Nothing in life is truly free.
Damned skippy----ya think I wanna get beat with a crop?!

Old 03-14-2011, 06:46 PM

staypuft is a name known to allstaypuft is a name known to allstaypuft is a name known to allstaypuft is a name known to allstaypuft is a name known to allstaypuft is a name known to allstaypuft is a name known to allstaypuft is a name known to allstaypuft is a name known to allstaypuft is a name known to allstaypuft is a name known to all

why do u think I married him....he beats me all the time with that crop... and i like it....
Old 03-14-2011, 06:47 PM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

TMI!!!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:03 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by staypuft View Post
why do u think I married him....he beats me all the time with that crop... and i like it....

So...I ask myself all the time: "Self? Do I really need to win a Gold at Wonderfest someday?"

Then I wake up outta my dream, roll over, and look at my wife and say:

"Fuck no!"

Old 03-14-2011, 07:18 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Darth Beavis View Post
TMI!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayne Cobb
I could stand to hear a little more
Old 03-14-2011, 07:24 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
That's what I like about you Dave----constant as the North Star!

Old 03-14-2011, 09:16 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
I'll be in mah bunk.

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Oh my!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayne Cobb
I could stand to hear a little more
I'll be in mah bunk.

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Oh my!

Whoa....twice in a row in a span of one minute! Must be a flashback to my teenage years.

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:22 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
Whoa....twice in a row in a span of one minute! Must be a flashback to my teenage years.