Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Vendors > New Product Announcements

New Product Announcements New releases from kits to decals, stands to lighting kits.

Old 04-19-2013, 07:37 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Default Moebius Pegasus Upgrade set

Most of you probably know about this already.

Here are some shots of the parts developed for the Moebius Pegasus kit to enhance the details.
All parts were grown from the studio used CG file
Most of the parts will be direct replacements for the kit parts, 6 pod arms and one set of details in the "chin " will require surgery.

Scott sent me these pictures earlier today of his progress on finishing off the pattern.
Price is still forth coming , will know as soon as its in Timeslip's hands for casting.

I doubt I'll have them available before Wonderfest. There were some delays due to equipment malfunction with the Rapid Prototyper that delayed the release by a few weeks.

George
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1047.JPG
Views:	264
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	63318   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1049.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	63319   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1053.JPG
Views:	215
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	63320   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1055.JPG
Views:	208
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	63321   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1057.JPG
Views:	249
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	63322   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1059.JPG
Views:	227
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	63323   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1062.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	63324   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1064.JPG
Views:	252
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	63325  

Name:	IMG_1066.JPG
Views:	251
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	63326  

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 04-20-2013, 04:15 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Moebius Pegasus Upgrade set

the arms to replace moebius's kit.
arms will be total replacement for what smolded into the moebius kit.
Scott spicer did the fitting for me and is doing the guide for the surgery on the styrene parts.

George
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1079.JPG
Views:	240
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	63347   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1081.JPG
Views:	231
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	63348   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1083.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	63349   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1085.JPG
Views:	229
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	63350  

Old 04-21-2013, 05:45 AM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute

Coolness.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:23 PM

Mad Klingon: Thanks

Final pricing on this will be 85$, But I'll let them go for 75 Between now and wonderfest.
The catch. I cannot cast enough at the moment to fill orders and have stock on hand for the show. SOO If you place an order for a set between now and midnight cst on 05/19 I will honor the 75$ price and ship out to you directly after the show in the order the orders were placed.

I'm not sure how many I'll have on me at the show, probably something like 20 of them. Maybe a few more, maybe a few less, Just depends on what the caster can get out between now and then with everything else they are doing.

Guns will not be included with the set, The price per unit was going to go way up for casting the fiddly little guns in teh set as well. If anyone wants extra guns, contact me and i'll see about getting a full table of guns grown and selling them as sets that way.

George

Old 06-25-2013, 09:57 AM

road rage is a jewel in the roughroad rage is a jewel in the roughroad rage is a jewel in the roughroad rage is a jewel in the roughroad rage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
Mad Klingon: Thanks

Final pricing on this will be 85$, But I'll let them go for 75 Between now and wonderfest.
The catch. I cannot cast enough at the moment to fill orders and have stock on hand for the show. SOO If you place an order for a set between now and midnight cst on 05/19 I will honor the 75$ price and ship out to you directly after the show in the order the orders were placed.

I'm not sure how many I'll have on me at the show, probably something like 20 of them. Maybe a few more, maybe a few less, Just depends on what the caster can get out between now and then with everything else they are doing.

Guns will not be included with the set, The price per unit was going to go way up for casting the fiddly little guns in teh set as well. If anyone wants extra guns, contact me and i'll see about getting a full table of guns grown and selling them as sets that way.

George
ive just ordered the Pegasus kit, so am wondering do you have any of these upgrade kits left?
Old 06-25-2013, 10:05 AM

They are still in production yes.
PM Sent.

For anyone else still looking to get one, Feel free to contact me, I'm able to get about ten a week , so far they are usually gone the moment i get them so pre ordering them is the best way to make sure you'll have one.

George

Old 06-28-2013, 10:37 AM

So. By popular demand I have decided to at least for a while, Run the Pegasus Landing bay Arms as a set separate from the full upgrade set. If you are interested in a set of these, let me know, They'll go for 35$ shipped in the us, Overseas will be calculated upon request.

Old 06-30-2013, 02:04 AM

DAR is a jewel in the roughDAR is a jewel in the roughDAR is a jewel in the roughDAR is a jewel in the roughDAR is a jewel in the roughDAR is a jewel in the rough

Hi George
A couple of questions regarding the full set. Is it a 'limited release' or is the plan to produce it for as long as there is demand? I will be getting the Moebius Pegasus kit at some point but not for a while. If your set is limited, I will need pick that up before I get the Pegasus.
Have you shipped any to the UK yet, I was wondering if you had the costs worked out for that?
Cheers
Dave
Old 06-30-2013, 09:03 AM

David,
I will produce it as long as demand makes it viable to keep making new molds. I'm on my second set right now and will make a determination on a third set probably in the next two months.

Concerning shipping.
The UK seems to be a 15$ shipping rate, for a single full upgrade kit, making total price 100$ shipped.

Thank you for the interest!
George

Old 06-30-2013, 01:09 PM

DAR is a jewel in the roughDAR is a jewel in the roughDAR is a jewel in the roughDAR is a jewel in the roughDAR is a jewel in the roughDAR is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the info George.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:53 AM
Yeah... I'm the Fat Guy

Voyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of All

I know I'm WAYYYYY late to the party in building the BSG models, but do you still offer this G ?

I disagree.

I believe that a mans destiny is predetermined.

He just needs to be able to recognize the right path of the many he will face to be able to achieve that destiny