Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Model Talk

Model Talk General Modeling Discussions

Old 08-22-2008, 11:54 AM

drewid142 has disabled reputation
Default Figures for Chariot and Pod

Hi Folks! ...my first time posting over here!

I've been working on figures for the 1/24 Chariot and Pod kits and thought you might like to have a look... here's link to the photobucket site.

Thanks for viewing. They should be available in late September. Right now they are kind of naked... I will be sculpting the parkas and hair the week after next onto the masters.

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/drewid142/

If any of you have seen my work on Proteus in 1/350 and 1/72... those kits are in final stages of completion. I will be setting up a website in Septemebr and i will post all over the place when it goes live!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:12 PM

Bishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Figures for Chariot and Pod

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewid142 View Post
I like the shots of the Icarus from POTA.
Old 08-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up Re: Figures for Chariot and Pod

Welcome and nice introduction - great figures!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:08 PM

THANKS!

I've been working on a series of kits for the last two and a half years... real work getting in the way, of course. Coming soon... A bunch of 1/24 add-ons for LIS kits from Moebius... along with tiny inch and a half (1/350) Proteus with interior and figures, and a super 1/72 scale Proteus (7.3 inches) with complete interior. Similar 1/72 scale Icarus soon after... and 1/32 Mercury spacecraft and 1/96 boosters series... Mercury Atlas 1/96 is complete and in the casters hands right now... wait til you see it!
Old 08-23-2008, 10:18 AM

BIG UPDATE! Pics of full set of parts ready for final sculpting! Adding super high Rez Laser Rifle replacement parts too... pics of them on Tuesday!

Old 08-27-2008, 11:09 AM

Updates posted!

Old 08-28-2008, 08:17 AM

customreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to behold

Do you have need for production on your new figures?

( Molding and casting )

I'm wanting to make the wheels and drive cog correct fot the Chariot as well ( Snow-cat ).

Jim Key
Old 09-04-2008, 04:12 PM

Hi Jim!

Big gigantic thanks for the offer... but I have a great caster on-board... for some reason he wants to stay anonymous for now... but I have great confidence in him. Your kit parts sound great, though! And I have really enjoyed watching the progress on your fantastic kits! I'll be showing a 1/32 Mercury spacecraft soon... how's your 1/32 LM going?
Old 09-15-2008, 09:49 AM

I've been working on graphics for the website while I wait for parts to come back from caster.

I came upon a chicken or egg situation... I want to populate the site with photography of actual models... but I also want to have the site up and running as soon as I have models to sell... so I'm doing an interim solution using whatever I have to build a site now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CrowsNestSoon_01.jpg (61.7 KB, 49 views)
Old 10-22-2008, 01:55 PM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Any news on the chariot figures?

~Pete~
Old 10-23-2008, 06:42 AM

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God

Drewid142...!

You're definitely gonna like it here!