Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 04-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Cromulentum Perfectum

Sean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati God
Default Caprica

Has anyone seen it yet?

I'm watching it tonight. I hope it doesn't suck.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:46 PM
"I'm just a head."

DaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant future
Default Re: Caprica

I watched it a couple nights ago. I enjoyed it. Has the potential to make an interesting series. We see the beginnings of a number of Cylon concepts, such as the one true God. Esai Morales is well cast as Joseph Adama. The family background was unexpected, at least for me. I won't say anything more. Don't want to spoil it.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:23 PM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God

When did it start?? I thought it didnt start til tonight??
Old 04-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Cromulentum Perfectum

Sean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati GodSean C Resin Illuminati God

^^ I don't know. Here, at least, it's released as a straight-to-DVD movie.

I think it's a test to see if it will fly as a series. Who knows . . . .
Old 04-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

Downloading right now.

Didn't know it was out I saw this commercial pimpim' the hell out of the DVD last night.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:22 PM
So Say We All

SpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of All

The commercial didn't do it justice. It's much better than it made it out to be.

I will be watching the next episode when it airs for sure.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:59 PM

CanisD is a jewel in the roughCanisD is a jewel in the roughCanisD is a jewel in the roughCanisD is a jewel in the roughCanisD is a jewel in the roughCanisD is a jewel in the rough

Saw it, liked it, can't wait for the series, even if its a year away...
Old 04-23-2009, 06:07 PM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God

Okay, i got ya! I thought id missed it! whew! Okay im cool now, thanks!
Old 04-23-2009, 08:26 PM
Cromulentum Perfectum

OK, saw it & liked it. Not bad at all. I kinda want more!

SPOILER

It had a little Matrix, Vader/dark-side-cheat-death, some Frankenstein in it, as well as some Terminator (did the head of the little drones in the attack simulation NOT look like the prototype H-K in T3?)
Old 05-01-2009, 05:00 PM

ResinBabes is a name known to allResinBabes is a name known to allResinBabes is a name known to allResinBabes is a name known to allResinBabes is a name known to allResinBabes is a name known to allResinBabes is a name known to allResinBabes is a name known to allResinBabes is a name known to allResinBabes is a name known to allResinBabes is a name known to all

Based on the DVD, I think it has the potential to be a really good series. I'll keep watching until it crashes.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:32 AM
Groovy tunes.

Sci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati God

I finally watched Caprica last night. I just didn't buy the whole 'she's a genius with computers' thing, but at the same time it was interesting. I'm still having trouble with the idea that the virtual sex club eventually led them to believe in a one true god. Maybe I had too much beer, but some of the plots didn't make sense to me. Loved the proto-Cylon, though! Very cool.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:48 PM

feek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to behold

I saw that it was no "On Demand" so I'll probably check it out this weekend.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:25 PM

jockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of light

Finally got this from Netflix. I liked it and hope they make a series out of it. Does anyone know if it has been greenlit for production?
Old 06-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Watched it... it's ok.... maybe I'm spoilt by the series... it has potential. Just came across this, sorry if it's old news.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/06/battles...os-reveals.php