Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 06-10-2009, 06:59 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God
Default New 'Yamato' movie!

Looks great, not sure about the weird Japanese storylines though.

Check out the Yamato launch sequence: UBER COOL!

Mike, Oz
Old 06-10-2009, 07:40 AM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: New 'Yamato' movie!

Awesome animation !!!

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 06-10-2009, 09:44 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Yes, very cool find. Funniest thing is at time 7:42. "humph" hahahaaa!!
Old 06-10-2009, 10:44 AM

snag is a name known to allsnag is a name known to allsnag is a name known to allsnag is a name known to allsnag is a name known to allsnag is a name known to allsnag is a name known to allsnag is a name known to allsnag is a name known to allsnag is a name known to allsnag is a name known to all

What's a 'Fragship' ? Japanese phonetic for 'Flagship'?
Old 06-13-2009, 07:32 AM
Insert clever line here

Kremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snag View Post
What's a 'Fragship' ? Japanese phonetic for 'Flagship'?
Yep. If you haven't heard a clear distinction between "L" and "R" sounds by a certain age, you will never be able to hear the difference. Since Japanese doesn't have a distinct version of each sound, most Japanese folk have enormous trouble with these sounds in English. Hilarity ensues.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

You mean 'hirarity'?

Mike, Oz
Old 06-13-2009, 12:05 PM
Groovy tunes.

Sci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati God

Very cool! I loved Starblazers as a kid, but haven't seen it in years.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:32 PM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

Very COOL!! Say any idea when its coming out and is there going to be an english version.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:47 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Would someone be so kind as to post the actual URL here? I can't figure out why, but every frakkin' YouTube link shows up as a large box w/a tiny red square in it. When I right click to see what the URL is, it shows up as an URL pointing right back to this very thread - and it happens no matter what thread I'm looking at w/YouTube links in it. It's getting really annoying. I've checked all of my settings for the board here, as well as on my 'puter and can't figure it out....

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 06-13-2009, 06:56 PM

Heavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet holy FUCK!
That looks FUCKING AWESOME!!!
I can't wait for the fansubbers to get their grubby little paws on it!!! Please please PLEASE LET IT COME OUT ON DVD OVER HERE!!!!

Now let's make a circle and hold hands while we pray to the plastic gods we worship that Bandai decides to make some new kits....

"This is how Admiral Okita fights."
Old 06-13-2009, 08:07 PM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God

Here ya go, Griff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKyc7630rYo

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 06-14-2009, 12:03 AM
Insert clever line here

Kremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Melder View Post
Now let's make a circle and hold hands while we pray to the plastic gods we worship that Bandai decides to make some new kits....
Yeah. Is it just me, or would anyone else buy a version of their 1/350 WITHOUT all the bloody electronics and sounds and motion and whatnot?

Knock a couple of hundred bucks off the price, ditch the STUPID stand and controller and just give us a MODEL, and suddenly I'm a buyer...
Old 06-14-2009, 03:45 AM

Heavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kremmen View Post
Yeah. Is it just me, or would anyone else buy a version of their 1/350 WITHOUT all the bloody electronics and sounds and motion and whatnot?

Knock a couple of hundred bucks off the price, ditch the STUPID stand and controller and just give us a MODEL, and suddenly I'm a buyer...
Sign me up! I want one regardless, but yeah I'm down for that.

"This is how Admiral Okita fights."
Old 06-14-2009, 09:42 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Melder View Post
I'm down for that.
I'd be down with that if I was into it, but I'm not into it so I'm not up on it.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:54 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGooseman View Post
Thank you, Rob! Finally, somebody willing to help out!

Don't understand the opening 26 or so seconds of nothing but music, nor do I totally get what's happening, but that sure as Heck was some kewel visuals!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!