Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 11-15-2014, 06:13 AM

Bishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Glen A. Larson 1937-2014

Quote:
The Knight Rider Companion

It is my sad duty to inform you that Glen A. Larson, the father of Battlestar Galactica, The Fall Guy, Buck Rogers, Knight Rider, and so many other memorable worlds imagined and rendered in the 80's has passed away today.

The world has lost a guiding light who inspired it and a true visionary whose passion for life, freedom, and family will continue to live on.

Despite some bumps in the road, Glen was one of my dearest friends and one of the most generous men in the "industry" I had the pleasure of knowing. He loved his fans just like he loved his creations and his family. Without his courage and determination, we as a fandom would not exist. He truly was one man who made a difference.

An official obituary/write up will come soon from his dearest son and my friend James.

Glen A. Larson, 1937-2014

-Nick Nugent

Author/Designer of The Knight Rider Companion
RIP Father/Creator
Old 11-19-2014, 01:05 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Glen A. Larson 1937-2014

So long, Mr. Larson. This sucks. 2014 has REALLY sucked.

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.