Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 11-02-2013, 02:34 PM

Captain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to behold
Default MY BUILDS...

Collages of some of my work!!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ESCAPEFINISHEDMYERS.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	66599  
Old 11-04-2013, 06:19 AM

ego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to all
Default Re: MY BUILDS...

enough screencaps. Post the models!!!

Nice work!!
Old 11-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Sensational work Mark, the models look great in those pics!

Loving the shots of my sentimental faves the Falcon and J2, very cool.

Mike
Old 11-04-2013, 04:11 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

:Harumph!: Not enough Battlestar Galactica.

All excellent work, Mark!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 11-04-2013, 07:28 PM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Hah, yeah, we'll have to start working on him. Once he's hooked on the Galactica stuff, there's no turning back!

Ahem, JAWS Models, ahem.....

Mike
Old 11-05-2013, 04:32 AM

Captain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to behold

Sincere thanks guys!!

Old 11-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

Where is Raquel?

Mike
Old 11-05-2013, 09:30 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Those are some very, very nicely built and painted models you got there! I like them!

B
Old 11-06-2013, 08:43 AM

Dobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant future

Incredible work!

Chris
Old 11-10-2013, 04:00 PM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

Wow, some gorgeous build-ups there! And some great photography too!
Old 12-18-2013, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetarB View Post
Wow, some gorgeous build-ups there! And some great photography too!
Sincere and Humble Thanks!