Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 12-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future
Default 22nd Century Klingon BoP I.K.S. K'Tal

This is the 1000 scale Early Bird of Prey from Delta Quadrant. It is an awesome kit! I was able to build it in one day. I really like how the kit was engineered so that a lot of the seams are hidden buy other parts. It is out of the box. The only change I made was to replace the resin forward gun barrels with brass rod. The paint is Model Master Light Green. I did some detailing with Model Master Rust. I used Alclad Steel on the baffles and main gun barrels. The Impulse generator and engines were painted with silver and then Tamiya Clear Red. The Warp Field Grilles were painted Silver and then with Tamiya Clear Yellow. The decals that came with the kit are nice and went on well. The model was washed with a burnt umber gauche and then weathered with Tamiya weathering pastels. I am very happy with the way this model turned out. I really enjoy all the weathering that can be done to Klingon ships. As always comments welcome!

The pictures of the build in progress can be seen here http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Trek...?sort=3&page=1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131207_132612_764_zps715d81bb.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	67316  

Last edited by Trekmanscott, M,Ed.; 12-09-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:41 PM

Florjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 22nd Century Klingon BoP I.K.S. K'Tal

Very nice. Much better with the toned down colors.
Great build
Old 12-09-2013, 11:49 PM
Styrene Addict

Brad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud of

She looks great!
Old 12-10-2013, 01:13 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Nice! It's still one of my favorite Klingon designs of all time.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.