Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 07-29-2012, 02:54 PM

dtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud of
Default Moebius Jupiter 2 build by dtssyst

I have been asked...
"What are you doing next?"

After taking a much needed break from the Star Destroyer builds and tinkering with the Bug A kit and finishing up Barb Wire I have finally made up my mind.

It was difficult to decide as I have a few kits I would like to finish. I figured that a break from resin kits was needed.

I am not sure how long it will take me to build this awesome kit. It is being build for my own personal collection. This means a few modifications are in order to make it just right. This includes my own personal interior lighting.

The attached photo shows the add on kits that will be used for the build. All paints, glue, and so on are here just not shown in the photo.

Please note that some of the boxes are made by me so I would not loose or misplace any of the add on kit parts. It is not how they arrived to me originally. I will give full credit to those whom I purchased the add on parts from as they are mentioned during the build.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jupiter 2 Build by dtssyst.JPG (1.91 MB, 78 views)
Old 07-30-2012, 03:41 AM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moebius Jupiter 2 build by dtssyst

Looking forward to your build! Should be a little less stressful than the ASD!
Old 07-30-2012, 02:30 PM

dtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud ofdtssyst has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by robiwon View Post
Looking forward to your build! Should be a little less stressful than the ASD!
Not with what I have planned

The madness begins this Wednesday.

See photo for a teaser
Sideglow Fiber is out and led's are in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_3097.JPG (1.63 MB, 64 views)

Last edited by dtssyst; 07-30-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:37 PM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God

This shoudl be good! I like what I'm seeing.

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."
Old 08-01-2012, 01:51 PM

I worked for six hours to come up with a prototype wall.
Not done yet but it is close.
Once I get it all figured out, the other walls should go quicker... Hopefully.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dtssystJ2_2.jpg (632.9 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg dtssystJ2_3.jpg (570.8 KB, 48 views)
Old 02-15-2013, 11:31 AM

WEAPON X New face in the crowd

Has there been any progess since your last posting?
Old 02-15-2013, 04:29 PM

It has been delayed as I am working on a commission Cooper star destroyer. I am very hopeful that progress on this kit will resume in about a month.
Thanks for following.
Old 11-19-2015, 04:45 PM

WEAPON X New face in the crowd

Has there been any progess since your last posting?
Old 11-25-2015, 09:23 PM

I currently have three projects on the bench (Cooper Star Destroyer, Jupiter 2 and the DeAgostini Falcon. I am sorry to report that all projects are on hold except for the DeAgostini Falcon. Even that does not have a lot being done to it.

I did get to finish my SS 3.1 X-Wing over the summer

With my mom (who lives with us) breaking her hip recently and life just seemingly getting in the way of my hobbies I am not getting a lot done for my models.

Thanks for looking. Hopefully one day soon I will get back to it.
Old 11-25-2015, 10:47 PM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtssyst View Post
I currently have three projects on the bench (Cooper Star Destroyer, Jupiter 2 and the DeAgostini Falcon. I am sorry to report that all projects are on hold except for the DeAgostini Falcon. Even that does not have a lot being done to it.

I did get to finish my SS 3.1 X-Wing over the summer

With my mom (who lives with us) breaking her hip recently and life just seemingly getting in the way of my hobbies I am not getting a lot done for my models.

Thanks for looking. Hopefully one day soon I will get back to it.
Family First. We understand, and appreciate.
Thanks for taking the time to update us.
Best to you, and your mum-