Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 06-20-2010, 06:44 AM

AviadorOscuro is a jewel in the roughAviadorOscuro is a jewel in the roughAviadorOscuro is a jewel in the roughAviadorOscuro is a jewel in the roughAviadorOscuro is a jewel in the roughAviadorOscuro is a jewel in the rough
Default MIG TWENTY-NINE

hello folks, this is one of my military models.

It is 1/32 scale, and I hope you like it.
Soon i will put on some of my finished models works, i think this is a fantastic forum, but it is so long from me to do the model-masters replicas i see every day.

Many thanks

Many thanks from Spain
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF4632.jpg (49.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-20-2010, 07:05 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future
Default Re: MIG TWENTY-NINE

Beautiful work! Love the painting, weatherings and the detailings. Very good job done on this bird!

B
Old 06-20-2010, 09:56 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster View Post
Beautiful work! Love the painting, weatherings and the detailings. Very good job done on this bird!

B
I totally agree with Ben..... and let me add.... DUUUUUUUUDE!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 06-21-2010, 02:58 AM
Not to scale

robn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of All

Excellent work! I love the detailing and the paint. And the subtle panel lines are awesome, very realistic.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:07 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Nice - like the LED's
Old 06-23-2010, 05:17 PM

AviadorOscuro is a jewel in the roughAviadorOscuro is a jewel in the roughAviadorOscuro is a jewel in the roughAviadorOscuro is a jewel in the roughAviadorOscuro is a jewel in the roughAviadorOscuro is a jewel in the rough

Many thanks i am very glad about your words.

Regards
Old 06-23-2010, 10:02 PM
STOO-PID FLANDERS!!

Freddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud of

Nicest build of the 1/32 MiG-29 I've seen!
Old 06-24-2010, 07:37 AM
Super Sniper Ninja Commando

Ryan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud of

This is one of my favourite planes (pretty much neck and neck with the Flanker) and you've done such a nice job. I love everything about it; you've done a wonderful job on the weathering, the colours, construction, and the load out. Amazing!
Old 06-24-2010, 12:28 PM
Old Man

db is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to beholddb is a splendid one to behold

Excellent work Gustavo!
...and welcome aboard.
Dieter
Old 06-24-2010, 02:53 PM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

A sensational build there...........

Welcome.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:54 AM

Many thanks there
Old 07-05-2010, 01:27 PM
I Am Sofa King We Todd Ed

mackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant future

WOW! This is just sick accurate! I LOVE IT!! 10 out of 10!! very VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 06:07 PM

abledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of light

Jaw dropping!! Just an excellent job of a beautiful aircraft!! Thank you so much for sharing your work here, I'm sure we all look forward to seeing what you have in store!!
Old 12-13-2010, 11:36 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

This looks..perfect.

Always had a soft spot for the Mig 29.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:45 AM

bellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant future

Modesty is a virtue ! But here, it is totally inappropriate. The Spanish. The bird is absolutely first class. welcome.

regards