Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 11-06-2011, 12:22 PM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute
Default F3H-2 Demon

brand new 48th scale F3H 2 Demon from Hobby Boss. the decals left a lil something to be desired, as they fragmented on a few of them, but other then that, great kit. came with some PE, but I only used a few pieces of it, since I was doing an older plane then they depicted in the kit. this is one from the 1958 / 59 cruise of the USS Ticonderoga, CVS 14. I did a VF 112 demon of Air Task Group 1 , this was the cruise my dad was part of. I had to make the ATG 1 shooting star decal, and the rest of the unique numbers ect came from my scrap box, or the kit.
the build http://www.resinilluminati.com/showt...914#post221914

and its a tailsitter, takes too much weight to sit on the nose gear to fit in the nose.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM2686.JPG (2.54 MB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM2687.JPG (2.22 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM2688.JPG (2.00 MB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM2689.JPG (2.22 MB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM2690.JPG (2.10 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM2691.JPG (2.35 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM2692.JPG (1.56 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM2693.JPG (2.56 MB, 13 views)
displaying member of http://www.avenuewestgallery.org/
www.moorcatarts.com

Last edited by Moorcat; 11-06-2011 at 12:36 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:36 PM

abledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: F3H-2 Demon

Dang that's a cool looking plane. Love the Skyraider with it.. one of my favorite aircraft.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:59 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Bumping this for posterity.
Old 02-19-2015, 07:39 AM
I Am Sofa King We Todd Ed

mackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant future

Moorcat!! I really like this model you built!! Very nice! I ended up getting this from hobbyboss!! Cant wait to build it! KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!
Old 02-19-2015, 08:33 AM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute

thx...Ive been working on model railroad stuff mostly for the last year...but Im getting back into planes....the Cats got my interest up again.
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 02-25-2015, 08:40 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Nice work on the Tico craft! Big fan. Here's a pic of a Demon I took at the National Naval Aviation Museum:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _MG_5645.jpg (319.2 KB, 5 views)
Old 02-26-2015, 08:12 AM
the many faces one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBuck View Post
Nice work on the Tico craft! Big fan. Here's a pic of a Demon I took at the National Naval Aviation Museum:
I see a Skyray on the right, but whats that to the left?
www.moorcatarts.com