Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Real Space

Real Space Finished build ups of real space-related subjects

Old 08-17-2014, 09:43 PM

kenpiniak is a glorious beacon of lightkenpiniak is a glorious beacon of lightkenpiniak is a glorious beacon of lightkenpiniak is a glorious beacon of lightkenpiniak is a glorious beacon of lightkenpiniak is a glorious beacon of lightkenpiniak is a glorious beacon of lightkenpiniak is a glorious beacon of lightkenpiniak is a glorious beacon of lightkenpiniak is a glorious beacon of lightkenpiniak is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kennedy Space Center yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkimmitator View Post
Incredible snapshots there Chris .Thanks for posting them . I can't stop looking at those monstrous Saturn V engines .I would give anything to have experienced those apollo mission launches !!!
I did. My grandfather worked there in the 1960s, and I got to go see one in person. We watched from across the river, on the mainland side, so we were pretty far away, and it was still amazing.
Ken.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:10 PM

DarthVader will become famous soon enoughDarthVader will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Kennedy Space Center yesterday

I went there last year and enjoyed my whole time there,I had to go 2 times to KSC as the first time I went the tour buses where shut down due to the Government shut down,so I went back as I really want to go on the bus tour plus to actually walk in the Assembly building and stand next to a launch pad..I also have lots of pictures while I was in Orlando Fl, I stayed on Disney Pop Century for the Entire month of October by myself,I was there from September 30th through October to November 1st..

Clarence

Here I am at one of the launch pads at KSC..

and here is just a few more pictures at KSC..