Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Vendors > Useful links.

Useful links. List links to tools, materials, kits and supplies that we commonly look for. Try to post links to sites that you have used and leave comments about your overall experience with the site you link.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:33 PM

MWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of light
Default Simple LED solutions

Hello to one & all,
Just wanted to share a web site that sells ready to go LEDs with different power options, colors and blinking, etc. I am a customer and not affiliated with them at all. They are great to work with and fast.
I offer this for those who want to light their models with ease. The ones with the coin cell battery with switch really work well. Check out their videos also.

The company is Evans Design, their web site address

http://www.modeltrainsoftware.com/ledlights1.html

Hope this helps,
Mark
Old 01-27-2013, 01:39 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Simple LED solutions

For me, this link could not possibly have been better-timed - I'm starting work on a ship that I very much want to light.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Time for you to get your first REP
Old 01-28-2013, 10:54 AM

MWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of light

Hi The Cat,

Really glad it was of use. Their LED packages really make it simple. Hopefully, other folks here will find them useful.

Mark
Old 01-28-2013, 11:13 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Thanks!

Here's the second REP!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 01-28-2013, 03:31 PM

Hi to The CAT AND Neb,

Thank you very much for the REPs.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:14 PM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

I've used a lot of their stuff. They'll even customize their units to fit your needs. They did the fading lights in this: