Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Real Space

Real Space Finished build ups of real space-related subjects

Old 06-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Ahead of the curve

Scorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of All

Currently installing 108 stringers around the conical spacecraft adapter. I've got 38 on for tonight. Each one is 3/32 wide, at approx. 3 degrees apart. I think I'm blind..... This project will be done within a couple of weeks, and I can get back to my Star Destroyer.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Ahead of the curve

Scorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of All

Spacecraft adapter is almost done.... To quote an old Irish priest, "Thanks be to god!"
Old 06-11-2008, 01:53 PM

customreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to behold
Default Merc LES

Carlos,

I see you got the jet part.

The build is looking very nice.

This is the first capsule conversion I've seen.

Intriging.

Jim Key -Custom Replicas
Old 06-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Ahead of the curve

Hi Jim,

Yes, got the part, many thanks!!! I had thought I sent you a confirmation email....I can't remember LOL.

I was having a conversation with Fred when I build the F-1 about how to display the Mercury and it was my idea to do the adapter and conical portion of the Atlas, he loved the idea. It's a lot of work, but it will look imposing when finished.

Next time I'll keep my ideas to myself.....
Old 06-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Ahead of the curve

Old 06-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God

Looking good. man how big is that thing.

Al
Old 06-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Awesome! I love the old GI Joe's! I think I've still got a vintage space suit somewhere in a box from my old collection, as a matter of fact.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 06-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Ahead of the curve

Thanks guys! Approx. 4 feet tall when finished.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:14 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God

Dude,that is awesome!
Bloody hell,four foot,that's going to be one very impressive display!
Fantastic work,look forward to the next update!

Phil
Old 07-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Ahead of the curve

Nearly done.

Old 07-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Not to scale

robn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of All

Looks great! But where's the rest of the Atlas?

Old 07-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

That's definitely some museum-quality work right there...
Old 07-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God

Another great one. man thats big.

Al
Old 07-12-2008, 12:38 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up

Dude,that look's bloody fantastic!
Well done with the progress!!
What an awesome piece!!

Phil
Old 07-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Wow! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox