Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati On Facebook

Old 04-12-2014, 01:56 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Resin Illuminati's Facebook Page!

OK, signed up to FB Lords of Kobol save us all and made the join request for the RI group.
Happy now?
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 04-12-2014, 02:53 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

How blappster finds the time to post as much as he does here and Facebook is impressive! Lol

Last edited by 777; 04-12-2014 at 02:53 AM.
Old 04-12-2014, 05:50 AM

Joseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to all

Neural implants. Legal in Canada, just not in the US.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:31 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raytheon View Post
OK, signed up to FB Lords of Kobol save us all and made the join request for the RI group.
Happy now?

Facebook will never be the same!!!!!
Old 04-12-2014, 09:52 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Nothing ever is old friend
Well got on and did all the friend thing, or had a round of furious button clicking which is different for me but there ya have it.

Finally dragged in to the 20th century 14 years too late
Does that count?
Old 04-13-2014, 06:22 AM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

Should we post stuff on FB that has already been posted here? I mean I have done a fair amount of builds I've shown here, should I put them on the FB page as well or just stick to posting new stuff?
Old 04-13-2014, 10:31 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by robiwon View Post
Should we post stuff on FB that has already been posted here? I mean I have done a fair amount of builds I've shown here, should I put them on the FB page as well or just stick to posting new stuff?

No, go ahead and post your other stuff too. The more the merrier
Old 04-13-2014, 12:05 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

The stuff i've already posted here is all I got so some of that is going up now i've padded out my own page quite enough
Does that count?
Old 04-21-2014, 07:39 AM

srspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raytheon View Post
The stuff i've already posted here is all I got so some of that is going up now i've padded out my own page quite enough
Yea, gettin' tired of the same old awesome builds from you here, time to saddle FB with them....

Having said that, I guess I should start placing something on the FB page as well, huh?
Old 05-02-2014, 08:18 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Done with facebook.
Didn't really have a use for it before and still don't to be honest, just a waste of my time.
Please note this is just my opinion and in no way saying that everyone else should feel the same as more than a few don't and that's completely fair.
Take care out there all!
Does that count?
Old 05-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

No wonder I couldn't find you yesterday to say "Happy Birfin' Day!"
Old 03-11-2016, 11:21 PM

spongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to beholdspongebob is a splendid one to behold

Larson Designs / Lunar Models is now on Facebook.