Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 11-15-2017, 04:50 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future
Default Re: 1/350 HMS Warspite

Love it! You should get some PE crew and paint them in Starfleet uniforms.

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/
Old 11-16-2017, 07:25 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

I laughed uproariously at this.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:19 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

I never saw this and for that I'm sorry. Tis is simply fantastic and your painting is superb too. Must check the military side of things more often.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:27 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Warrior View Post
I never saw this and for that I'm sorry. Tis is simply fantastic and your painting is superb too. Must check the military side of things more often.
No problem! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Old 02-24-2018, 08:32 PM

krow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to behold

Excellent work!
I love the shuttle , got a good laff there!
Old 03-02-2018, 08:10 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by krow113 View Post
Excellent work!
I love the shuttle , got a good laff there!
Thanks!
Old 06-13-2018, 07:38 AM
All ahead full

The mid-century modern aluminum pull knobs I've found for the pedestals were drilled out to receive embedded magnets that will mate with magnets inside the hull so the Warspite will rest firmly yet be removable. The opposite ends remain threaded so they can be bolted through the walnut base once that's ready.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:56 AM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Great idea with the magnets. If I ever get restarted on my /350 fleet I'll have to remember that!

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/
Old 06-13-2018, 10:57 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

I love the magnets solution. My plan to position my DonS Reliant kit was to make small felt-covered pedestals. But I like your "soft mount" magnet idea better...

Best-
-SF