Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 12-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God
Default 1989 Burton Batplane

I have to say this design has held up well to me. The kit is well made too. The boxing is from 89/90 so there was some minor warpage. The box wasnt in great shape so the wings were out of whack. Still slightly are but i will live with it. Other than that the pars fit is great and positive. Some touchy areas to get to when sanding but i got to them. The figure is nicely done too and has good surface detail and fits great in the cockpit. Not much left to do but i cant wait to start painting and see how i can bring a dead black vehicle some life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 017.jpg (1.95 MB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 018.jpg (2.04 MB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 019.jpg (2.04 MB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 020.jpg (1.98 MB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 021.jpg (1.81 MB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 022.jpg (1.95 MB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 023.jpg (1.82 MB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 024.jpg (1.86 MB, 55 views)
Old 12-01-2013, 11:36 PM

solobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of lightsolobob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1989 Burton Batplane

Very cool. Model has some nice detail to it.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:05 AM

ego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to all

Very nice . . . . funny, I just scored the exact same kit about a month ago. Haven't done much work on it yet, but . . . was amazed too at the detail and fit of the thing. Looking forward to seeing you inspire me for mine!
Old 12-03-2013, 05:46 AM
Ne Jabba no Barter

JediPuju will become famous soon enoughJediPuju will become famous soon enoughJediPuju will become famous soon enough

how funny I picked one up last month too - The burton era bat vehicles are timeless arent they?

Detail is raised - you gonna leave as is or recscribe / rerivet?
Old 12-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

im leaving it as is.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:34 PM

ego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to all

There`s some really nice examples of the batwing done up. Not all of this kit, but, some interesting ideas for paint jobs.

I`m thinking of a nato black for the most part on mine, but then picking out the odd panel and trying out a nato black just slightly tainted with a metal type colour, to see how that looks.

My kit came without a figure though. Guy says he has it, but then dropped off the face of the earth. Really want a Batman in there though, so . . . until I can grab one, I`m more or less stalled.

Would like to try to put some more detail into the control panels too.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Shit got real.

Im going with a straight tamiya black then i will shade panels with nato black and german grey. Trying to emulate what i can see on the filming model sort of.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:46 PM

Well, since you`ll be finishing this LONG before I finish mine . . . I will be VERY patiently watching and waiting!
Old 12-07-2013, 04:46 AM
Banned

delorean1981 New face in the crowd

The original screen used models were painted Gunmetal, I saw two real ones at Planet Hollywood in New York.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Shit got real.

I dont trust shit i see in planet hollywood. Its mostly replicas.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:19 AM

jake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of light

Its looking great! what's the size on this thing anyway? Nice work so far
Old 09-29-2017, 01:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWR MKII View Post
I dont trust shit i see in planet hollywood. Its mostly replicas.
You are a fool who should have done his research. Your choice of colours is very poor and your interpretation of what is accurate and what isn't is about as useless as you are as a human being.

I hope you enjoyed your Batjet build, or whatever the hell you think the thing is called, you're a jerk.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:18 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Whoa, where the fuck did that come from?!?

Why the need for such a personal attack, especially on such an old thread?

You've posted only 15 times in the last 8 years, and you felt this was necessary?
Old 09-29-2017, 05:53 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Totally out of line. If there is a problem, put it in a PM. I come here to see models being made, not that shi*t!

As for the Batwing, I'd like to see more. Been on hiatus for a while? How's it going so far?

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/

Last edited by Tiberious; 09-29-2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zysurge View Post
Whoa, where the fuck did that come from?!?

Why the need for such a personal attack, especially on such an old thread?

You've posted only 15 times in the last 8 years, and you felt this was necessary?
The guy deserved it for doubting me. He shouldn't have responded like a brick head. Those Planet Hollywood BAT WINGS are absolutely legitimate, I spent a long time with them personally, up close, taking detailed photos and matching them to the film and behind the scenes photos.

The sad result for ANYONE here is that now I won't be willing to share my high resolution photos, unless you pay me.