Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 12-24-2015, 07:37 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All
Default Re: 1/537 Scale Wasp Interceptor

Ok......Loving this right now !
Old 12-24-2015, 02:31 PM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

I seem to recall some unorthodox fightercraft mounted along the sides on the Hornet (in her plans). Did you ever plan equivalent fighters (or uprated fighters) for the Wasp?

Best-
Old 12-24-2015, 08:15 PM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCI-FI View Post
I seem to recall some unorthodox fightercraft mounted along the sides on the Hornet (in her plans). Did you ever plan equivalent fighters (or uprated fighters) for the Wasp?

Best-
There sure were some ungainly looking fighter craft in the original Hornet plans. I started collecting reference ideas to redesign an updated craft but Sentinel shoved everything to the back burners. Some day.
Old 12-14-2016, 05:11 PM

Gidiot New face in the crowd

will you be doing this as a 1/1000 kit too? or was this a one off?
Old 12-14-2016, 06:30 PM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidiot View Post
will you be doing this as a 1/1000 kit too? or was this a one off?

The Wasp, Shangri-La, Sentinel and Cat's D-10 were all 3D scanned this past July to begin the process of creating digital masters that would eventually be printed in several scales for molding and kit production. This process is out of my hands so I don't really know what will happen or when.

Wasp undergoing scanning:

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 08-15-2017 at 09:07 AM.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:13 PM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

*crosses fingers*
1/350! 1/350!

Hey, neat - what kind of scanner was that?
Old 12-19-2016, 04:21 PM

Gidiot New face in the crowd

[QUOTE=AdmiralBuck;290992]The Wasp, Shangri-La, Sentinel and Cat's D-10 were all 3D scanned this past July to begin the process of creating digital masters that would eventually be printed in several scales for molding and kit production. This process is out of my hands so I don't really know what will happen or when.

Drooling... Now I'm excited!!!! who's doing them? if I may ask.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:42 PM
All ahead full

[QUOTE=Gidiot;291027]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBuck View Post
The Wasp, Shangri-La, Sentinel and Cat's D-10 were all 3D scanned this past July to begin the process of creating digital masters that would eventually be printed in several scales for molding and kit production. This process is out of my hands so I don't really know what will happen or when.

Drooling... Now I'm excited!!!! who's doing them? if I may ask.
Jeff at JT Graphics.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:11 AM
All ahead full

Wasp on black:

Old 08-15-2017, 09:42 AM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God

She has sexy lines! Nice work!

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."
Old 08-15-2017, 12:22 PM
Humble Aspirant

Soooo happy to see these ships again-
Old 08-15-2017, 12:34 PM
All ahead full

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekriffic View Post
She has sexy lines! Nice work!
Thank you!

Quote:
Soooo happy to see these ships again-
Me too!

This is the final art comp used in the 2018 Ships of the Line Calendar. The Cat's D10s make a cameo.

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 08-15-2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:33 PM
Humble Aspirant

*clicks, reads file*
Angels Gate?
Old 08-15-2017, 05:26 PM
All ahead full

Quote:
*clicks, reads file*
Angels Gate?
That's just the title of the composition. "Angels at the Gate". Not the name of the Star Trek calendar.