Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 07-12-2016, 09:15 AM

Captain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My 1/350 TOS Enterprise build

Old 07-12-2016, 11:30 AM

Chief D.D. Maxwell will become famous soon enoughChief D.D. Maxwell will become famous soon enough

Looks just like the old show!

Current assignment:
U.S.S. Miranda NCC-1833
Captain D.A. Lewis commanding
Old 07-15-2016, 03:48 AM

Captain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to behold

Still refining the engine effect...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8yfSyoXX8M
Old 07-27-2016, 03:44 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FXXD_zXb-U
Old 07-29-2016, 04:07 PM

Old 09-05-2016, 04:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBd5IGD22bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtaXnSdr8Es
Old 02-20-2017, 10:57 AM

I was very happy to see my 1/350 TOS Enterprise build as one of the winners in the FSM Trek contest! Very Humbled indeed!!In the March(current)Issue!

Old 02-21-2017, 11:57 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYqGPhvBYFw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEU61jNstG0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghaIkZiUFRI

My engine pod effect...based off the original's as seen during the production of the series.
Old 02-22-2017, 04:48 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

Awesome! (Epic applause)