Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 06-08-2015, 08:21 PM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1:350 TOS Light Cruiser

CAPT Steve Henderson, USS Sentinel:

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 08-11-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
I hate Illinois Nazis

Isurus is on a distinguished road

Very slick looking ship Admiral! Is this design supposed to fall in between TOS and the movie era ships? The only reason I ask is because the dorsal area of the secondary hull and the shape of the shuttlebay reminds me more of the refit era ships. Nonetheless a very attractive lady!
Old 06-09-2015, 10:15 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isurus View Post
Very slick looking ship Admiral! Is this design supposed to fall in between TOS and the movie era ships? The only reason I ask is because the dorsal area of the secondary hull and the shape of the shuttlebay reminds me more of the refit era ships. Nonetheless a very attractive lady!
Thanks Isurus! I hadn't intentionally placed her on the timeline yet although I did include a round motion-picture era docking port that I believe was indicated on the original design. The secondary hull just blended well because I liked the shape. She could very well be a late TOS era design as I might include twin phaser bank turrets TMP-style on her to lean that direction a bit.
Old 06-10-2015, 04:46 AM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute

I like the new nacelle design much better that the original truncated versions. They are much sleeker-looking.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:48 AM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future

I amazes me how fast you turn ideas out and then come up with logos and scaled drawing to boot! I like the design and the idea behind it. Between you and The Mad Klingon I have had my kitbashing flame reignited. I have an idea brewing...
Old 06-10-2015, 02:03 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Is there a thread of the Lagrange build?

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/
Old 06-10-2015, 02:06 PM
All ahead full

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberious View Post
Is there a thread of the Lagrange build?
No, I hadn't created one. Lagrange was built 30 years ago and I've only got a handful of pics. But, if you'd like, I can make one.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:23 PM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBuck View Post
No, I hadn't created one. Lagrange was built 30 years ago and I've only got a handful of pics. But, if you'd like, I can make one.
Yes, please.

Lagrange reminds me of the FASA-designed ship in "The Strider Incident"...
Old 06-10-2015, 03:33 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Yes, please.

I hope you don't mind, but I'm using it as influence for a /1000 Reliant variant. I love the graceful way the pylons look.

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/
Old 06-10-2015, 03:36 PM
All ahead full

It is up!
Old 06-10-2015, 04:04 PM
All ahead full

Revised some of the details of the profile - mainly the issue of the nav dish clearing the lower primary - and wrapped up the top view of Sentinel:

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 08-14-2017 at 06:38 AM.
Old 06-10-2015, 05:41 PM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Love those nacelles. Is there something in that step down on the spine, just forward of the pennant?
Old 06-10-2015, 06:33 PM
All ahead full

Quote:
Originally Posted by zysurge View Post
Love those nacelles. Is there something in that step down on the spine, just forward of the pennant?
Thanks! Yes, that area on the center hull forward of the pennant is for twin utility hangar bays. If you look at the first post in this thread, you'll see a 3D illustration showing an angled view.

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 06-10-2015 at 06:33 PM.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Very cool.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:39 PM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

Just gorgeous.

Can we just jump to the "Yes, we want a kit, please make a master" posts?

Cuz I'm pretty sure I'd take one in 1/350...

Last edited by SCI-FI; 06-12-2015 at 07:40 PM.