Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 06-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God
Default Wonderfest Rollcall

So who's going? I'll be going if I can get something finished by then, which I should be able to.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:21 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

I wish I was. Unfortunately, property taxes, and a trip to the bayou a month ago have kinda scrapped that idea.

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:28 AM
"I'm just a head."

DaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant futureDaveP has a brilliant future

I'll just be there for the day on Saturday. Had to choose between this and the IPMS Nationals 2 weeks later. Since I haven't been to the Nationals for a while, that's the big trip for this year.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:50 AM
Detail Junkie

Kylwell has a reputation beyond reputeKylwell has a reputation beyond reputeKylwell has a reputation beyond reputeKylwell has a reputation beyond reputeKylwell has a reputation beyond reputeKylwell has a reputation beyond reputeKylwell has a reputation beyond reputeKylwell has a reputation beyond reputeKylwell has a reputation beyond reputeKylwell has a reputation beyond reputeKylwell has a reputation beyond repute

Me going.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

I'm there, dude.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:38 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Next year I hope too...

~Pete~
Old 06-10-2008, 08:27 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

I might have liked to but I'm afraid of Joe Melvin and his 220lbs of cold rolled steel punching me in my beak?

Yes, I'm a bastard and yes I brought THAT up!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha
Old 06-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Looks like I'm going to have an Ent D finished by then, so I'm like 99% sure I'm going now.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

I'm definitely not going this year. Nor next year.

Or ever again.

No more Ugly Shirt Friday Non-Event or Unofficial (anything) Suite.

I'm pretty disgusted w/The Hobby in general right now and a couple of people in particular. I'd be more apt to pop someone in the mouth as soon as they spouted off than to just ignore them, as well as give a couple others a piece of my mind. Thus, best for all concerned if I don't even consider making it - ever.

If Melvin shows up, ya'll just call Security and the Louisville PD on him, y'hear? Don't ruin your own good time, just get rid of him and enjoy the company of those whom you can stand.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!

Last edited by Griffworks; 06-10-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Banned

Where is WF again? Las Vegas right?
Old 06-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by REL View Post
Where is WF again? Las Vegas right?
God I wish it was...if it were I might actually get to go..
Old 06-10-2008, 11:20 PM
BANNED on the Run

anubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud of

I plan on being there Saturday and maybe some on Sunday.
Is RI going to get together somewhere?

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
"He who beats his swords into plowshares will plow for those that do not."
Old 06-10-2008, 11:27 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubispro View Post
I plan on being there Saturday and maybe some on Sunday.
Is RI going to get together somewhere?
Hey- it'd be cool (IMHO) if there were an official RI T-shirt or ballcap to ID each other!

And on the back of the T-shirt it could say-"I've been banned everywhere except RI and I'm working on that too!"

I know, I'm not even going. I'll shut up.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:25 AM

dilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to beholddilbertman is a splendid one to behold

I would like to, but looking good right now. Just read this on the Wonderfest website:

Quote:
The Fleet’s In!
The original Battlestar Galactica rag-tag fugitive fleet finally makes earthfall at the ‘Fest in a BIG way as studio scale Galactica modelers recreate the classic BSG armada!
Anyone know exactly who's models are going to be displayed? If you go, please take tons of pic's.

Jim

Last edited by dilbertman; 06-11-2008 at 02:46 AM.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:38 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

How big is it and how many go? The workshops sound like fun.