Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 07-23-2008, 05:53 AM
Blockhead

Jades Dark Heart is just really niceJades Dark Heart is just really niceJades Dark Heart is just really niceJades Dark Heart is just really niceJades Dark Heart is just really niceJades Dark Heart is just really niceJades Dark Heart is just really nice
Default Re: JDH Wonderfest 2008 - PIC INTENSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2sides View Post
Greg,
Thanks so much for sharing all those photos!!!! And THANK YOU for helping us get the Galactica setup. It was great meeting you guys, wish we had more time at the show though! Good times all around!!!

-Sean
Sean it was my pleasure helping set up the Galactica. Man she was nice.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:06 PM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Well that's the second year in a row I missed. Sounds like it was a good year to miss if you had to what with the construction and all.

I can't believe Jeffrey W shaved his head! It looks good.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:01 PM
SUPATRPR"littering&..."

belleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud of

You mean the "carribean Hitman" look?

Never saw old look . . . but the look worked for him!

LOL

Ryan
Old 07-25-2008, 02:56 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

I loved Sean's Galactica, but for my own tastes the Capricom was the best piece in the entire room! It was like a car accident----I couldn't quit looking at it. Just stunning!

And looks like I was the lucky one----I got to see our Star Wars gal as she was leaving for the evening...

in a light green tank top!

And no, there are no pics to back it up----I had Marci with me and like my nards where they're at.

It was glorius.....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!