Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Real Space

Real Space Finished build ups of real space-related subjects

Old 10-10-2013, 03:15 PM

Retro Rocket is a jewel in the roughRetro Rocket is a jewel in the roughRetro Rocket is a jewel in the roughRetro Rocket is a jewel in the roughRetro Rocket is a jewel in the roughRetro Rocket is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: X-15A-2 1/15th scale

Thanks! Eventually I will kit this... but it will be expensive, large molds... The next model will have the cockpit and landing gear, the problem is locating dimensioned drawings of the cockpit..
Old 10-10-2013, 03:30 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

This is drop dead gorgeous! The finish is exactly what you'd see at Wright Patterson AFB.

I built the 1/32 Special Hobby kit back in 2009. Loved the end result, but the scale wouldn't allow me to do the level of detail a larger scale would allow.

I'm dead serious-----this a grail kit for me. Keep me posted.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 11-12-2013, 06:37 PM

jockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of light

Yes Jon, please bring on the kit!
Old 11-12-2013, 07:10 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

BTW Jon----I'm still looking through all my material on that ejection seat. If I find something that might be useful I'll let you know.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 11-13-2013, 05:04 PM

jake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of light

Very cool work. But the guys above say it better than me. Great modeling!
Old 01-12-2014, 07:47 PM
My ass is itchy...

In accordance with his Catness' wishes, this thread has been merged into one.

Old 01-16-2014, 07:40 PM
My ass is itchy...

Ok Jon---this is what I had. One pic is from my NASA X15 flight manual, and the other an actual photo from one of Dennis Jenkins' books:

They're not exactly 3-views----hope it helps!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seatpic.jpg (71.9 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg X15eject.jpg (176.2 KB, 59 views)

Old 05-18-2014, 07:57 PM

Eindekker is a jewel in the roughEindekker is a jewel in the roughEindekker is a jewel in the roughEindekker is a jewel in the roughEindekker is a jewel in the roughEindekker is a jewel in the rough

That is some sweet paint!!!
Old 09-04-2014, 11:40 AM

Retro Rocket is a jewel in the roughRetro Rocket is a jewel in the roughRetro Rocket is a jewel in the roughRetro Rocket is a jewel in the roughRetro Rocket is a jewel in the roughRetro Rocket is a jewel in the rough

Almost done with a 15th 66670 model, first one of that vehicle. I used my SFX skills to get a realistic metal finish, the pics cant show it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (1.33 MB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (2.02 MB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1010.JPG (2.24 MB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1018.JPG (2.43 MB, 15 views)
Old 09-04-2014, 12:56 PM

jockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of light

Jon, that looks really nice!
Old 09-04-2014, 01:20 PM
My ass is itchy...

Amazing!

I have to tell you----the finish is so spot on to the Wright-Pat piece that it's creepy!

Astounding work, and thanks for remembering us!

Old 09-04-2014, 02:23 PM
BOING BOING BOING

allthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome as it is beautiful. Masterpiece.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:26 AM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God

Beautiful work! X-15-coolest of the rocket planes!

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."