Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Miscellaneous Models

Miscellaneous Models All other types of model

Old 03-18-2012, 05:11 PM

lastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of light
Default Remo 727-100 FEDEX CONVERTION

Hi Gent's this another build I've been working on for some time I've taken a 1960s toy and coverted it to a FEDEX cargo plane,I have installed all the lights nav/strob landing and anti-collision,and rotating becons, all are timed to the real thing. I removed all the panel lines and rescribed new ones and made all the glass. I wanted to keep it a toy on the most part. you can see what I started with and and it's present configuration. enjoy Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1799032.jpg (386.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg TOY BOEING 727 002.jpg (664.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 S 001.jpg (3.73 MB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 S 002.jpg (3.48 MB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 4 010.jpg (3.19 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 4 001.jpg (2.72 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 4 008.jpg (2.81 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 727OT 013.jpg (681.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 727OT 014.jpg (679.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg REMCO 727-100.jpg (645.1 KB, 16 views)
"Aw, Bellamy, for cryin out load. That's the the stinking, most awful, stuped joke and you're always pullin' that stinking awful stupid joke.You don't want in this thing, you don't get in this thing. I cut you out of everything. I don't need you. Sixty feet of bridge I can get almost anywere. SCHMUCK"
Old 03-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Best bang since the big one

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Remo 727-100 FEDEX CONVERTION

Wow - that's a pretty big "toy". Nice job - any reason behind choosing this particular paint scheme (FedEx)?
Old 03-19-2012, 03:12 AM

lastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you 777,color scheme I guess, I like the brightness of the colors out of all the cargo carryiers FEDEX has the bolder colors. DHL and UPS not so bold. Glenn
"Aw, Bellamy, for cryin out load. That's the the stinking, most awful, stuped joke and you're always pullin' that stinking awful stupid joke.You don't want in this thing, you don't get in this thing. I cut you out of everything. I don't need you. Sixty feet of bridge I can get almost anywere. SCHMUCK"

Last edited by lastpacific; 03-19-2012 at 03:13 AM.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:38 PM

These are the dry transfers I will be using for the build, Regard Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FEDEX DRY TRANSFIRS 001.jpg (3.86 MB, 5 views)

Last edited by lastpacific; 03-19-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:36 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Very cool Glenn! How far do you plan on taking it? Did you have the dry transfers cust made?

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-20-2012, 02:58 AM

Hi Richard, thank you I'm not quite sure what you mean by how far?, I think I do. yes I had them made in 07 thats how long I've been working on this on and off, where dose the time go LOL. regards Glenn
Old 03-20-2012, 12:17 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastpacific View Post
Hi Richard, thank you I'm not quite sure what you mean by how far?, I think I do. yes I had them made in 07 thats how long I've been working on this on and off, where dose the time go LOL. regards Glenn
Actually, I meant like a pin wash sort of thing on the flaps, rudder, etc.

Working on it since '07? Dang---makes me feel like a modeling machine!

Oh, and it's not Richard, it's George. REL is Richard, Neb is George...

of course, I wouldn't mind having some of REL's skills....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 03-20-2012, 03:41 PM

Sorry about that neb, I've been working on and off since 07 I plan to paint as shown in these two photos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0617964.jpg (191.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 1237848.jpg (534.2 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by lastpacific; 03-21-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:29 PM
My ass is itchy...

It's cool----can't wait to see the finished result.

Old 03-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute

I like it.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:29 PM

Me too thanks Glenn
Old 03-23-2012, 05:09 PM

Here are some updated photos enjoy Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 5 018.jpg (3.37 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 5 007.jpg (3.64 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 5 013.jpg (3.39 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 5 014.jpg (3.62 MB, 6 views)
Old 03-25-2012, 05:57 AM

Looking forward too finnishing this monster and working with smaller builds, It's a pain to work around because of it's size and I haft to work on it out side, yesterday I allmost got caught in the rain. injoy the photos Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 6 001.jpg (3.64 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 6 003.jpg (3.40 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 6 005.jpg (3.65 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 6 007.jpg (3.30 MB, 3 views)
Old 03-25-2012, 09:21 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

This is sweet! Something different from sci-fi and military. I like FEDEX better than the others too!

B
Old 03-25-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster View Post
This is sweet! Something different from sci-fi and military. I like FEDEX better than the others too!

B
Thanks B, I have two of these things, and I'm not sure I want to do the other one, all the painting has to be done by line of sight, there's not one even or true part on this bird LOL, but It's coming along, once I get the wings and under belly painted I can start on the markings here is todays progress enjoy Regards Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 7 013.jpg (3.21 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 7 008.jpg (3.41 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 7 006.jpg (3.18 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 7 015.jpg (3.13 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 7 002.jpg (3.32 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 7 005.jpg (3.61 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 7 010.jpg (3.43 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 7 003.jpg (3.90 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 7 021.jpg (3.52 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 7 020.jpg (3.16 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 7 012.jpg (3.37 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg boeing 727 100 7 007.jpg (3.33 MB, 2 views)

Last edited by lastpacific; 03-26-2012 at 03:22 AM.