Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Real Space

Real Space Real space-related subject WIPs

Old 08-02-2012, 09:09 PM

ego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to all
Default NASA T-38

Greetings,

Long time lurker . . . first time poster. Hadn't done a model in probably 20 years, and decided to try my hands on the Fine Molds Millennium Falcon. When I realized that my skills weren't NEARLY up to snuff, started trying some simpler things til I'm ready to tackle it.

So, figuring one day I'd like to try a 1/72 Space Shuttle . . . something more manageable in the meantime, would be a nice 1/72 NASA T-38. Hasn't been the most fun model, but, it's getting there. It's the Sword set. Picked up two of them. This is my first one. Already figured out what I should do better on the second.

Anyways . . . still just white primer. Have some more seams I got to putty up . . . some due to the model not fitting together, and some due to me not being the greatest! hehehe

But am also designing up my own decals for her, and these are some pictures of me trying out to make sure I was cool with the scale.

And I never seem to get as much time as I'd like to work on these, so, progress is slow, but . . it's getting there.

Anyways, enough of my ramblings . . . just wanted to share.

Comments and criticisms are very much welcome . . it's the only way I'll get better!

Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t38 01.jpg (457.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg t38 02.jpg (836.9 KB, 28 views)
Old 08-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: NASA T-38

Glad you decided to stop lurking and make your first post.

Sword kits aren't the easiest but it looks like you're off to a good start. Be sure to come back and post some updates.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.