Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 07-06-2018, 05:36 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1/24 N-Type Javelin Shuttlecraft

Now begins the composition playground if you'll indulge me.

Old 07-06-2018, 06:00 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

Indulge away. We'll keep downloading wallpapers.

Also: Repulse, Repulse, Repulse! Not enough love for that lady...

Old 07-06-2018, 09:05 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Excellent!!!
Old 07-07-2018, 03:14 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

You've earned far more than enough leeway! It looks gorgeous!

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/
Old 07-12-2018, 12:31 AM
Shipwright

Lord_Schtupp New face in the crowd

Hey Admiral - Sorry if i missed it in the build thread but what font are you using for the registry #'s?

Lord Schtupp @ Deviant Art
Old 07-12-2018, 06:26 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Schtupp View Post
Hey Admiral - Sorry if i missed it in the build thread but what font are you using for the registry #'s?
I've been using "Jefferies Extended" on the past few ships (Hood, Repulse and Javelin) as a tweener font TOS-TMP.

https://fonts2u.com/jefferies-extended.font
Old 07-12-2018, 07:04 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBuck View Post
I've been using "Jefferies Extended" on the past few ships (Hood, Repulse and Javelin) as a tweener font TOS-TMP.

https://fonts2u.com/jefferies-extended.font
Oo-- related question: what font did you use for TMP-era ships (Shangri-La)?
Old 07-12-2018, 07:35 AM
All ahead full

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCI-FI View Post
Oo-- related question: what font did you use for TMP-era ships (Shangri-La)?
Wasp, Shangri-La and Lagrange all use the established standard TMP era fonts. It's an outlined Microgramma. Decals were provided by JT Graphics in the case of W and S.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:57 PM
Shipwright

Lord_Schtupp New face in the crowd

Thank you once again, also for the link, very cool. Agreed it makes a convincing late TOS transition font.

Lord Schtupp @ Deviant Art
Old 07-31-2018, 07:47 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Admiral, with the recent CnD to Ugh Models, will there be a problem for any future kits from you through them? I see your Sentinel is still up thankfully, but I'm just curious about the others.

Old 07-31-2018, 08:43 PM
All ahead full

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberious View Post
Admiral, with the recent CnD to Ugh Models, will there be a problem for any future kits from you through them? I see your Sentinel is still up thankfully, but I'm just curious about the others.
As I understand it, only canon designs or ships seen on screen are affected. That means all of my starships are free and clear for reproduction without legal hassle.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBuck View Post
As I understand it, only canon designs or ships seen on screen are affected. That means all of my starships are free and clear for reproduction without legal hassle.
!!!YES!!!