Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 03-19-2013, 12:12 PM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lambda Class Shuttle 1:72

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWR MKII View Post
The "Airfix" kit was the MPC kit reboxed for the UK market at the time. I have the kit and am going to see what i can do to make it better. I like the progress on yours though.
Thanks Sean! Do you still need the backpiece of the MPC Lambda? I guess i don´t need mine anymore if you need it.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:34 PM
BOING BOING BOING

allthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond repute

Are you going to kit this?
Its gonna look amazing in your bay. when its done we will need it see it there.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:06 PM
BOING BOING BOING

allthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why but when i sent that last message, it took forever to load up then i got a message saying i sent a duplicate message. I hope this doesn't become a problem.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

Thanks for the offer Hackcore. Allthumbs hooked me up! However. if this is going to be made into a kit it will be BIGGER than the MPC/ERTL/AIRFIX kit. The older plastic kit is just too small for 1/72. even the pilots are undersized. They are almost 1/87 but still a bit too big for that. Id like to see a size comparison between the parts you are making and the older kit.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:54 PM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light

Im always up for subscibing to one of Hack's build threads...
Old 03-21-2013, 03:52 AM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone! Glad that you like it so far.

Time for some new pics. I tried to figure out how i can make halfround sides of the fuselage (I don´t wanted to use Aves for this job).
First i tried to vacuform the whole master but the thickness went down too much so i cut a Sheet into right shape and bent it over the halfround PVC-Tube that was placed on a Styreneblock. Then i heated it up with a heat gun as the pictures shows. It worked pretty well as you can see on the pics below.
Sean i also made you some comparsion pics.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:07 AM

ego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to all

Wow . . that's going to be a monster . . . . but a great looking one!
Old 03-21-2013, 01:27 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

You the man, buddy! Great work.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:29 AM

Thanks Guys!! Here´s another Update!

Old 03-25-2013, 07:07 AM
Ne Jabba no Barter

JediPuju will become famous soon enoughJediPuju will become famous soon enoughJediPuju will become famous soon enough

inspiring stuff - a real pleasure to watch!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:34 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Very fine work!
Old 03-26-2013, 12:40 AM

yoda jammies New face in the crowd

Kit? Please?
Awesome work as allways! Such a big fan of yours, and I love every kit of yours that I own!
You are an insperation to our hobby brother!
MTFBWY
Jammies
\so anyway, Kit?
Old 03-26-2013, 01:49 AM

Thanks for kind words! That push me forward. And yes it will be a Master. I always hoped that Fine Molds bring us one but then i guess it would be never 1:72 more 1:144.

Last edited by Hackcore; 03-26-2013 at 01:51 AM.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:05 AM
BOING BOING BOING

I'm in for one for sure. Couldn't come from a better builder in my opinion. Vielen Dank für diese Herausforderung meines Freundes.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthumbs View Post
I'm in for one for sure. Couldn't come from a better builder in my opinion. Vielen Dank für diese Herausforderung meines Freundes.
Haha! Thanks mate!