Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 03-26-2013, 11:50 AM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Lambda Class Shuttle 1:72

So, Who will be producing the master?
I ask because, that really would determine if i purchase it or not

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 03-26-2013, 01:15 PM
Sheba's ManWhore

KrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud of

That looks dead sexy, buddy.

Can't wait to see it at SpaceDays next year

By popular demand...
Old 03-27-2013, 02:30 AM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
So, Who will be producing the master?
I ask because, that really would determine if i purchase it or not

George
Model-Forces
Old 03-27-2013, 02:32 AM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrokoHunter View Post
That looks dead sexy, buddy.

Can't wait to see it at SpaceDays next year

Thanks Niels! I hope sheīs ready next year. Thereīs still a lot to do but i have a good feeling.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:39 AM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Chances are 'll buy one eventually then!

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 03-27-2013, 01:52 PM

Wing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to beholdWing_n_it is a splendid one to behold

Yep. Sign me up! Great looking work there Stephan!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:43 AM

Sym-Cha New face in the crowd

Hi there,

Nice work in progress ... I'll be following this with great interest.

Is that a F-toys Shuttle Tyderium 1/350 in the background there?

-Chaim
Old 03-28-2013, 10:22 AM

OTnROTSfan has a spectacular aura aboutOTnROTSfan has a spectacular aura aboutOTnROTSfan has a spectacular aura aboutOTnROTSfan has a spectacular aura about

Wow, off to a great start! That's going to be a beauty. Hmm, 1:72... there's a few iconic dioramas that could finally be done with a 1:72 shuttle... Will be following this one... Looking good...

Inspire onto others as they would inspire onto you... or something like that...
Old 03-30-2013, 02:00 AM

Thanks everyone!

@George: Of course, when itīs available. Currently iīm trying to find some of the donor kits out. I`ll rebuilt the greeblies in smaller size.

@Chaim: Yes itīs the F-Toys Lambda from one of the last collections.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:05 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Got an Imperial hangar planned?
Old 04-19-2013, 05:31 PM

Sym-Cha New face in the crowd

Just received my Anigrand 1/144 scale shuttle tyderium from Florjon's stash . . . it's smaller then I anticipated yet I love the size of it ... it will go nicely between the F-toys, Hallmark and a 1/72 or studio scale . . . now all I need is the time to get my hands dirty and finish it.

Will you make an available resin model kit out of your 1/72 shuttle at any time, Hackcore?

-Chaim
Old 04-22-2013, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Warrior View Post
Got an Imperial hangar planned?
Nope not really. Thereīs so much stuff on my "to do" list but maybe someday. Who knows?
Old 04-22-2013, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sym-Cha View Post
Will you make an available resin model kit out of your 1/72 shuttle at any time, Hackcore?

-Chaim
Yeah thats the plan. I got two Kits from Arnold and they are a big Inspiration for my Shuttle. I hope i can build them someday. Arnold did a impressive master for this small Size.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:07 AM

Hey guys!

Here are a few new pics of the Shuttle. Check it out:
The Reactor and Hyperdrive :-D

I had to cut the roof of the top structure cause it was slightly asymmetrical so in this process it built a whole interior for the Shuttle with two levels. The upper one is for the passengers and the lower one is for Equipment and Containers. The roof with the dorsal wing will be removable to make access to the Interior.
Donīt care about the little holes in the seats. Thereīs still a lot to clean up before it is done.

Old 06-16-2013, 11:23 AM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light

That's a thing of beauty right there.