Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 05-30-2012, 01:54 AM

Florjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to behold
Default My commisioned Tie-Fighter

Hai

This one I also build for the same person who wanted the X-wing.
My payment for both models is that he bought the same model for me to keep. (plus materials to build)
Since i'm no pro, this deal is good enough for me

The photo's below are my Tie-Fighter that build after this one.
Pretty much the same though...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02168.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	57900  
Old 05-30-2012, 02:50 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: My commisioned Tie-Fighter

Very, very nice! I really like the little Imperial officer, he adds a great sense of scale. Thanks for posting your builds.

Mike
Old 05-30-2012, 04:42 AM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute

NIce work!
Old 05-30-2012, 06:37 AM

Distancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the rough

Nice build, love they way you displayed it.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:49 AM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice work!!
Old 06-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Crew on the stand a nice touch!
Old 06-07-2012, 05:12 PM

PhantomMajor has a spectacular aura aboutPhantomMajor has a spectacular aura aboutPhantomMajor has a spectacular aura about

where did you get the photo etched brass interior? and how did you light up the interior of the tie fighter?
Old 06-07-2012, 11:29 PM

Florjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to behold

With leds in both legs.

Sandes the sidewalls and glued the photo etch (bought at the starhip modeller store)
http://starshipmodeler.biz/shop/inde...fine-molds.cfm

Old 06-08-2012, 03:06 PM

darth_daniel is just really nicedarth_daniel is just really nicedarth_daniel is just really nicedarth_daniel is just really nicedarth_daniel is just really nicedarth_daniel is just really nicedarth_daniel is just really nicedarth_daniel is just really nice

Very nice job all around, lighting, painting, the little ground scene...
Old 06-11-2012, 11:36 PM
I Am Sofa King We Todd Ed

mackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant future

Fantastic.. I NEED THESE IN MY ROOM!