Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 07-03-2012, 05:57 PM

Pengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nice
Default 1/350 PL Enterprise-A

Well, this project is one of my older ones, but I'm posting it because looking at her, I'm still very much taken with this ship:

This was her after I first completed her a couple of years ago.

And this is some artwork I did based on this pic:

Yeah; there's been a few comments in the past about the "A" being a new build, but I decided to just leave the art as it was.

The ship has no internal lighting system; the lights were done in Photoshop, as were these two pics:

I'll post more pics of the actual model in a bit; I need to find them on my PC. meantime, enjoy these photos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TMPEnterprise project7.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	353.3 KB
ID:	58598  

Last edited by Pengbuzz; 07-03-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1/350 PL Enterprise-A

Looks great and the images are very nice
Old 07-03-2012, 08:05 PM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

I like it! I should just build one of this like yours without the worries of lighting it.

B
Old 07-07-2012, 12:01 AM

Pengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nicePengbuzz is just really nice

Yeah; I didn't want to have to worry about wiring, power sources or anything like that. Once you include that in a model, unless you keep the model where you can "crack it open" to get at the inner stuff, it's eventually going to wear out at some point. I like to keep my projects as simple and uncomplicated as possible.