Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Classifieds > Wanted

Old 06-18-2017, 08:11 PM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold
Default WTB: 2017 Wonderfest Enterprise restoration 'crew' teeshirt

Hi guys,

Did anyone purchase an extra Enterprise restoration Wonderfest teeshirt that they would be willing to sell?

Size XL, or at a pinch L.

Thanks, Jim.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:13 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: WTB: 2017 Wonderfest Enterprise restoration 'crew' teeshirt

I was under the impression that those were staff shirts only, not available for purchase.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:50 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

When I asked George - who was wearing one - if they were for sale, he didn't think so. But, there was a table just inside the entrance to the dealer's room where these were for sale.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:01 PM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, they were for sale to attendees at the table Bill mentioned.
Went like hotcakes... :/
Old 06-27-2017, 08:14 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Yeah---- sadly when I went back to get a shirt for Dave for his services, Hodge told me they sent the leftovers to the dealer's room. By the time I got there all the XL's and LG's were gone and all they had left were smalls and 4XL's.

When Lee Staton sent me the prototype graphics, I told everyone they better order extra as the guys are gonna go nuts. They actually ordered a bunch more and it still wasn't enough....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!