Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 07-03-2017, 04:32 PM

tsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 1:350 USS Repulse - TOS Heavy Destroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBuck View Post
I will have to find a new image hosting site and replace every image in every thread that's been hijacked by Photobucket. This is going to take time.
we all understand, we feel your pain, and i hope to hell this comes back to bite photobucket HARD... an obvious money grab, and i hope people are abandoning that service by the thousands. (i did)
Old 07-05-2017, 07:26 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Oddly enough, my PhotoBucket links are still working.

Nonetheless, I have downloaded my entire PB library and re-uploaded it to my personal site, which I will use going forward.

PB is dead to me.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:51 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

A few more new images of R in the shop and composed. Still awaits further work and repaint.

Old 08-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

*cheers*
Wa-hoo, that looks fantastic-