Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Costumes and Props

Costumes and Props Costumes, Prosthetics, Props, and Makeup

Old 01-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Talking Kuhn Global MR Boba Fett Helmet DELIVERED!!!

DUUUUUUUUUDE!! IT'S HERE!

Well it finally arrived! And once again, I am NOT let down by Master Replicas. They did a SUPREME job in their replication of this beastie Helmet. I am very pleased!

The boom actually rotates down and activates the two LEDs of the front of the unit. On the backside of the boom, for the visual, there is a small photo of some kind that I haven't yet taken time to really look at. As you can see the two LEDs work, but my shutter was open too long and captured them both on at once. They actually take turns blinking. When the top is on, the bottom is off... and so on.

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox

Last edited by Kuhn Global; 01-29-2008 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Adding photos!
Old 01-29-2008, 10:56 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

That I am sure is going to be darn sweet!

Now that you have this, you have to get the Jango. If there are any from MR?

B
Old 01-29-2008, 11:10 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster View Post
That I am sure is going to be darn sweet!

Now that you have this, you have to get the Jango. If there are any from MR?

B
I am hoping that it turns out great. I have never been let down in my dealings with MR.

Since MR no longer carries the Star Wars License, The Jango Helmet will probably have to be custom made... unless the new license holder comes through.

Old 01-29-2008, 11:14 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

I can only settle for after market ones, fits my pocket book better. LOL

I read that they are going to produce stuff that MR didn't or didn't have the chance to.

B
Old 01-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

SEE POST 1 of this thread for PHOTOS!!!

Old 01-29-2008, 06:14 PM
By Your Command

GoldCylon is a jewel in the roughGoldCylon is a jewel in the roughGoldCylon is a jewel in the roughGoldCylon is a jewel in the roughGoldCylon is a jewel in the roughGoldCylon is a jewel in the roughGoldCylon is a jewel in the rough

I like how the bush grows out of the back side, and some on the top. A very under cover jungle looking Boba
Old 01-29-2008, 06:17 PM

RKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond repute

Looks fantastic!

I can't wait for mine to arrive, I just have know idea when. Ordered mine through an AD.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:54 PM

3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold

Happy for Ya Kurt this looks like a amazing piece. That Looks like IG-88 burning in rubble in the eye piece, right after Boba Fett fried him on Bespin.

Thats funny in the Caribbean Fett means a party......MR.Fett the party type....?NAA but hey you never know,he was flirting in the re-make in Jabba's palace.

Regards,
Michael

Last edited by 3D-builder; 01-29-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:56 PM

superjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant future

Oh no! That helmet is all scratched up! What did they pack it in. . . gravel??
Send it to me immediately so I can fix it up for you.

Old 01-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

LOLOLOLOL.... you're killin' me Michael!

Old 01-30-2008, 05:27 AM

Sweetness!!! I like it. Didn't know there are LED on the thingy's thingy and even a well, "LCD" screen too! LOL, Very nice, I love it but I have to admit the internal cushionings pretty damn cool too! If this is mine, I will wear it during big painting day. LOL

Love it!

B
Old 01-30-2008, 06:30 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

LOL. Very cool superjedi.

Man, that is way cool. Congratulations on your purchase Kuhn