Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Miscellaneous Models

Miscellaneous Models All other types of model

Old 12-08-2013, 06:46 PM

Cruzinbill is a jewel in the roughCruzinbill is a jewel in the roughCruzinbill is a jewel in the roughCruzinbill is a jewel in the roughCruzinbill is a jewel in the roughCruzinbill is a jewel in the rough
Default 1/24 69 Camaro Z28

This is a kit I have had sitting around for years. I started it at one point but never got around to finishing it. The glass unfortunately got a bit messed up some point between one of the moves or storage idk to be honest. Not a huge deal tho. Just gives the kit more "character" lol.

This is pretty much a box stock build. The idea was this was a car as is in say 72 or 73. It's daily driven so has some nicks and scratches. I did a little weathering to show that. As well as a very slight front corner fender ding. Nothing special, but a fun kit overall.

I think once I get a few BattleStar kits done with the theme I am wanting, I will pick another one of these up. The kit has a lot of great detail and potential for great build.

Hope every one enjoys it and if you have any complaints about the kit let me know....
Except the camera work... I absolutely hate taking pictures, even more so of models. Any criticism of the model tho is welcome good or bad!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1443.JPG (4.30 MB, 0 views)
Last Completed:
69 Camaro Z28- Just a box stock build
Moebius Viper MK II build v1.0

On the bench:
Moebius Cylon Raider build v1.0- gonna test some things out like I did with the Viper before moving on to the real build

About to start on:
Revell 69 Dodge Charger- Prolly gonna have some fun with it since the kit got damaged.

Kits I'm trying to get soon:
AMT StarWars Snow Speeder
StarWars Slave 1
Old 12-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Yeah... I'm the Fat Guy

Voyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of All
Default Re: 1/24 69 Camaro Z28

looks pretty good.

definitely looks as though she's seen her daily use

I disagree.

I believe that a mans destiny is predetermined.

He just needs to be able to recognize the right path of the many he will face to be able to achieve that destiny
Old 12-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Turned out really nicely, Billy!

Definitely bring it to the next CASM meeting next month, along with the Viper and Raider!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 12-09-2013, 05:19 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

My only complaint is that it ain't in my collection!!!

I LOVE the weathering. You did awesome.