Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Miscellaneous Models

Miscellaneous Models All other types of model

Old 01-01-2014, 05:05 PM

ego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to all
Default 1966 Batmobile - Father/Son Build With My 4 Year Old

So, taking inspiration from a post a few months back, decided to get a snap model of my son's favourite . . . the 1966 "ADAM WEST BATMOBILE DADDY!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!"

So, Santa brought the snap version for him.

Nice, as there's not much work to be done to it. He painted the bat phone, and the fire extinguisher, I did the silver trim on the windows. And when he was strong enough, he pushed the parts in that he could, and I did the rest.

I guess he didn't do much in the long run, but he sure feels like he did, and he's SUPER excited!

So . . figured he should get his first post! hahha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Batmobile.jpg (794.5 KB, 27 views)
Old 01-01-2014, 05:32 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1966 Batmobile - Father/Son Build With My 4 Year Old

Being a dad: You're doing it right!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome work, both of you.
Old 01-01-2014, 05:46 PM

ego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to allego1138 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Being a dad: You're doing it right!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome work, both of you.
Not close to my greatest work, but, as with all things dealing with a 4 year old, time is of the essence. hehehe

Cute story, and I think I posted in someone else's thread too at one point, but, I love it, so I'll tell it again.

Took my little guy to a model show back in October. He got a kick out of it. Anyways, we get to the tv shows area, and there is the 1966 batmobile. Well he shouts out "HOLY MACKEREL DADDY!!! LOOK!!! IT'S THE ADAM WEST BATMOBILE!!!!"

To which, an older gentleman on the other side of the table said "pardon me for intruding, but, did your little boy just say that that was the ADAM WEST batmobile????"

I said yes.

He just looked at me stunned for about 10 seconds and then said "You are the BEST . . . DAD . . . EVER!!!!"

Old 01-04-2014, 04:45 PM

Florjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to beholdFlorjon is a splendid one to behold

Thats great!
Got the same with my daughter (just turned 4) and the 'shaun the sheep' kit.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:46 PM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God

Great father... great kid... great batmobile!

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."
Old 06-12-2014, 09:16 PM

And now he's put in requests of what model santa needs to bring him next year. Only problem is . . . none of the ones he wants are simple snap kits a 5 year old could do.