Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Costumes and Props

Costumes and Props Costumes, Prosthetics, Props, and Makeup

Old 11-21-2007, 08:57 AM

cripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to allcripple is a name known to all
Default ANH kenobi saber where to buy parts

hello all where can I get decent parts to build a obi wan saber?
cripple
Old 11-21-2007, 12:58 PM
I AM YOUR FATHER

vaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant future

Check on the Replica Props Forum. People there typically do runs of parts or sell specific parts. The only problem is that you have to be registered to respond or post.

Keeping Garage Kits Alive!

Old 11-22-2007, 01:46 PM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God

were nt most of the lightsabers from ANH just old graflex flashguns, ive seen a bunch of those for sale back home at a great camera store. i know there out there. try a used camera store.

Al
Old 11-22-2007, 05:48 PM
I AM YOUR FATHER

vaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant futurevaderman1701 has a brilliant future

The ANH Obiwan was made up of a British MK3 grenade, an Artimage Shanks sink knob, a gear of some kind, a a 2/3 cell graflex clamp, and the emitter, which I believe they know what it is, but I can not remember.

Scott

Keeping Garage Kits Alive!

Old 11-22-2007, 08:55 PM

Franz Bolo is a glorious beacon of lightFranz Bolo is a glorious beacon of lightFranz Bolo is a glorious beacon of lightFranz Bolo is a glorious beacon of lightFranz Bolo is a glorious beacon of lightFranz Bolo is a glorious beacon of lightFranz Bolo is a glorious beacon of lightFranz Bolo is a glorious beacon of lightFranz Bolo is a glorious beacon of lightFranz Bolo is a glorious beacon of lightFranz Bolo is a glorious beacon of light

For an ANH saber, the gear is a booster off of a WW2 machine gun and the emitter is off a Rolls Royce Jet Engine. Both are pretty expensive and somewhat rare so a replica is the best option.

You will also need 2 transistors and a calculator bubble strip.

Join a prop board like was mentioned earlier. Do your research on the parts if you care anything about accuracy!

FB
Old 11-24-2007, 09:43 PM

superjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant futuresuperjedi has a brilliant future

There was a guy who made great replica parts for the Obi ANH saber. He had a site called Roman's Empire. But a few months ago, he pretty much stopped making parts cuz they had a new baby and he wanted to devote more time to his family.
As was mentioned already, check some dedicated prop forums. There's people who sell/trade lightsaber parts. Another place to check is rebelscum.com, in their prop forums.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:57 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

I would try Parks Saber.

B