Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Costumes and Props

Costumes and Props Costumes, Prosthetics, Props, and Makeup

Old 01-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

K.I.T.T. lives!

Maybe The Hoff will commission you one day for a case of his own.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:14 PM
Studio Scale Pack Rat

Richard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of All
Thumbs up SWEET !!!

Now this is way too KEWL! I love this kind of thing, taking an item oh so common and making it your own!!!!! Great job on a well executed idea..

Richard
Old 01-14-2008, 02:02 PM

knightdriver is a jewel in the roughknightdriver is a jewel in the roughknightdriver is a jewel in the roughknightdriver is a jewel in the roughknightdriver is a jewel in the roughknightdriver is a jewel in the rough

Hey Guys,

Big Knight Rider fan here (obviously by the screen name). LOL.

Your doing a bang up job on the case mod. I'd love to tackle something like
that myself some day.

The thing you have to look at with this new series (actually it is only a 2
hour movie, in hopes it will recieve enough veiwers to make it become a
series). This is a continuation of Knight Rider. This is not the 82 Trans Am
KITT (Knight Two Thousand). This is the new KITT (Knight Three Thousand).
The old KITT as well as Hasslehoff make a breif appearance in this movie but
not to the satisfaction of what we hope. The odl KITT is dismantled in some
ones garage or something to that effect.

Not a fan of a mustang insprired KITT myself but I will give it the benifit of
doubt until it airs next month.

I own a KITT replica as well. Not fully completed yet but close enough to
show him! Here is a few shots below.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:32 PM

ave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud of

wow brian.. i'm green with jealousy over here... You're my new best friend. Haha. It looks pretty complete to me... you even have your digital displays hooked up properly..

what are you missing? if I may ask.

where are the parts from? Mark? Louisell?

And you're absolutely right about the new KITT being the Knight industries 3000 instead of the Kight industries 2000. In fact in the trailer you can see the transam all dismantled - and you can clearly make out a stearing wheel made by rob louisell... who makes some absolutely amazing KR stuff.

I do have a question.. perhaps it's a trade secret or something..so feel free to not tell me... but I've been looking to put in a screen in the front of my computer.. one that could run an animation of a blueprint of KITT.. very similar to what you have going on in your two tv dash. Is that picture of KITT animated? would it be possible to send me that animation or something?

Thanks... and wow.. that's the ultimate KITT replica right there... I bow to you sir!
Old 01-14-2008, 06:42 PM

knightdriver is a jewel in the roughknightdriver is a jewel in the roughknightdriver is a jewel in the roughknightdriver is a jewel in the roughknightdriver is a jewel in the roughknightdriver is a jewel in the rough

Hey Thomas, Thanks for the compliments.

I am doing a complete dashboard swap out. The dash in there now was the
one created by Sony and used in the Benchwarmers movie. It is a non
functioning dash. Everything is run off a huge control box (in the back seat).
Not totally accurate looking but it works for now. Kitt is stored for the winter
and that dash is coming out and a new (fully functional) one is going in this spring.

You can see more on the Benchwarmers dash on my site: http://www.knightdriver.com/Benchwarmers.html

All of the parts are made by myself and a few friends. The current makers
of KITT parts out there make some nice stuff but doesn't meet my accuracy
needs. The new stuff we are working on will top it all.

As far as the animation on the screens, those are 2 DVDs made by some
one on one of the Knight Rider boards. If you would like a set, I can get
you his contact info if you would like. Not sure if he is still doing them but
it can't hurt to ask. he even customizes the menu with your name on it.
Cool stuff.

I am really pushing to have my car redone for the April/May car show season.
Your ever in or near Connecticut, look me up!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:51 PM

ave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud of

oh wow oh wow.. you do your own stuff.. that's great!

I would like the persons contact information if possible. Especially with your recommendation. I'm wary of those cd's floating around ebay... If you can find his email let me know.

Hey, I'm in Queens, NY.... over the whitestone bridge.. up I95 and I'm there! hahaha... Thanks for the offer.. but don't worry, I won't just show up on your doorstep anytime soon... I work full time.. and I go to law school at night.. so it's hard for me to go anywhere.. ever... *sniff*.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:48 AM

I didn't realize how difficult this project was until now..... until I started actually putting in the actual PC parts.

This is the first computer that I"ve built - (i've taken apart several and I upgrade all the time)... but building a computer from the ground up is a whole new world..

Here are pics of the insaneness...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0161.JPG (129.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0162.JPG (114.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0163.JPG (100.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0164.JPG (121.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0165.JPG (117.3 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0166.JPG (101.2 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0167.JPG (141.0 KB, 49 views)
Old 01-18-2008, 08:57 AM

But in the end it's all worth it. I've installed a remote control for the computer so I can turn it on and off remotely. (very much like a car) and all the gauges, fans, thermometers, memory readers - etc. work properly.

video coming!!

but here's a teaser =P

Old 01-18-2008, 09:40 AM

and here's the link to the youtube video for the nearly finished KITT pc. woo HOO!

remote controlled, led lights, temp gauges, voice box. It's shaping up!

Old 01-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Man that is slick.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:53 AM

Space Doc. has a spectacular aura aboutSpace Doc. has a spectacular aura aboutSpace Doc. has a spectacular aura about

Man now thats cool!!! Who did you get the voice box from again?
Old 01-18-2008, 12:41 PM

from Mark - at Mark's custom kits Just google "mark's custom kits" and email him.. tell him that you want a season 3/4 voicebox. tell him it's for a PC like the one Thomas Fan is building - he'll groan cuz it's not really a priority for him, but he'll know.

there's a voicebox on ebay right now for very very cheap from Mark as well, but it's a season 1 voicebox... meaning it only has 4 lights on either side, and it doesn't have the individual red led's that make the synthesizer-like pulsing. the season 1 voicebox is a solid red block that just flashes.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:37 PM

Space Doc. has a spectacular aura aboutSpace Doc. has a spectacular aura aboutSpace Doc. has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the info man.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:15 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

Man, this project has it all, cheese and mega coolness and the 80's invading the now. Excellent. Good luck with your progress