Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Product Reviews

Product Reviews Got a new kit, aftermarket accessory, or anything else modeling-related? Give us a review of it in this section. We need to hear the good and the bad. Please back up what you're saying with with photos (in cases of poor quality) or references (in cases of inaccuracies).

Old 05-22-2017, 07:31 PM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Death Dealer by Mobius Models

Hi Gang:

I was able to get my hands on an advanced copy of Mobius Models upcoming Death Dealer kit and thought I would share some images of the model

http://s837.photobucket.com/user/The...gon/slideshow/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Death_Dealer_Box.jpg (801.0 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by The Mad Klingon; 05-22-2017 at 07:36 PM.
Old 05-23-2017, 10:58 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Death Dealer by Mobius Models

Loved the slideshow... right up until Gonk made an appearance.
I was like, "What's Gonk doing in this movie...?"
Old 05-23-2017, 11:09 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

GONK IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2017, 11:10 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of light

Also: what scale is that? (I can't see the box cover pic large enough to read anything...)
Old 05-25-2017, 02:12 PM

toonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nice

I think its 1/10