Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 09-09-2012, 12:01 AM

MWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of light
Default Destiny Models Droid kits

Greetings to one and all,

Can anyone help me with contact info for Destiny Models in the UK. Their website 'Contact Info' is blank. I'm interested in their droid kits but would like to communicate with them. Thanks in advance.

MWB
Old 09-10-2012, 04:23 PM

MWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of lightMWB is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Destiny Models Droid kits

Specifically, the three Droids from Silent Running. I'm interested in their kits but would like to know if they are still in business before I send any $$. Is the creater of these kits out there? Anybody ordered these yet? Any help would be appreciated.
Best regards,
MWB
Old 09-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Check with suki5150 mate, he built a droid a while back and displayed it here.

Mike
Old 09-11-2012, 03:00 PM

satazius is just really nicesatazius is just really nicesatazius is just really nicesatazius is just really nicesatazius is just really nicesatazius is just really nicesatazius is just really nicesatazius is just really nice

He is modelmaker001 on the Eagle Transporter site. That's where I corresponded with him when I purchased a set in late '09. They are really great and worth tracking down. My communication with Brian was excellent.

Found an email address. I'll PM you with it.

Last edited by satazius; 09-11-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:58 PM

Thank you LastBattlestar and satazius for your responses. I will try those leads. Another member PM'd me with an email address but no responce yet. Thank you again for your replies.

Mark
Old 04-01-2013, 10:28 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Did you ever get these amazing kits sorted ?