Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati On Facebook

Old 04-09-2014, 05:05 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Resin Illuminati's Facebook Page!

RI now has a group on Facebook! We're branching out and growing!

This forum isn't going anywhere....we're just assimilating new territory.

Forums and Facebook groups each have their advantages and disadvantages.

Facebook group participation is very easy and convenient, but content can be 'snowed under' and lost, especially given the frequency of format changes.

Forum participation isn't quite as convenient, but content is easily accessed and never disappears. The format is far more linear, and so it is perfect for build threads and discussions.

The plan is to use one to compliment the other. RI the Facebook Group can be used for networking and quick posts, while RI the Forum can be home to the actual build threads that we all enjoy seeing.

This section here on the Forum is for discussion about RI the Facebook Page, and we as always welcome your suggestions and input.

Thank you so much for what you do here, you make this the incredible forum that it is!

Link:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/306251452857998/

Last edited by The Cat; 04-10-2014 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Duh, forgot the link!
Old 04-09-2014, 08:20 PM

Joseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to all
Default Re: Resin Illuminati's Facebook Page!

Cool. Inspirational pictures of builds and... other things often show up on Facebook:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RI Suite 2014.jpg (46.6 KB, 19 views)
Old 04-09-2014, 10:25 PM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Somehow, that picture explains SOOO much about Dave.

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:32 PM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Great move.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

We have a very troublesome sister in law and I don't do Facebook because of her rants. I prefer the relative privacy of the forums, but that's just me.

Mike
Old 04-10-2014, 10:06 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastBattlestar View Post
We have a very troublesome sister in law and I don't do Facebook because of her rants. I prefer the relative privacy of the forums, but that's just me.

Mike
We have all had our fair share of loons Mike...........
Old 04-10-2014, 03:21 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastBattlestar View Post

Mike
Great thing about FaceBook is you can block specific people or even just keep their status updates from showing up on your wall/page/thing. I've done that with several folks whose rants I got tired of, as well. I'd wager a few have done the same to me.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 04-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Hey....even I'm on FB now!

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:26 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Not on FB meself, nothing to do with anything other than it serves no purpose for me personally.
That said, to have more of this here board out there for FBers to enjoy and supplement RI, why the hell not I say!
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?

Last edited by Raytheon; 04-11-2014 at 08:27 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:14 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raytheon View Post
Not on FB meself, nothing to do with anything other than it serves no purpose for me personally.
That said, to have more of this here board out there for FBers to enjoy and supplement RI, why the hell not I say!

I wish you were, people have been asking me questions, and a goodly portion of their answers involve YOU in some way
Old 04-11-2014, 03:36 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
I wish you were, people have been asking me questions, and a goodly portion of their answers involve YOU in some way
It wasn't me, it was like that when I got there and I can produce at least six upstanding citizens to say I was playing poker with them across town when whatever it was happend.

Well that's my usual go to response involving answers to questions about me so feel free to adjust and use as you see fit

Failing that i'll fucking sign up
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?

Last edited by Raytheon; 04-11-2014 at 03:37 PM.
Old 04-11-2014, 03:24 PM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

Just sent my "friend" request....
Old 04-11-2014, 03:34 PM
It's gonna get real now.

.....and I think I just okayed it
Old 04-11-2014, 05:05 PM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
.....and I think I just okayed it
Yep, that was I.
Old 04-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

Just signed in...and approved