Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Anime

Anime Anime WIPs

Old 04-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God
Default Another Konigs Krote

This was built using the same resin kit that Kylwell used. We both took drastically different ideas behind its execution though. His is heavily modified while i chose to stick more to the original interms of construction. Overall it was a great kit and went together with minimal fuss considering the parts breakdown and its unusual subject.

A full build log can be seen here

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/n...enigs%20Krote/

Here are some of the latest shots of progress on it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_5328.JPG (530.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 100_5329.JPG (480.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 100_5330.JPG (493.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 100_5331.JPG (451.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 100_5333.JPG (639.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 100_5334.JPG (441.8 KB, 15 views)
Old 04-26-2009, 11:09 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up Re: Another Konigs Krote

Um,

You SUCK TOO!

Cool concept- I've been following this elsewhere too!

"Someday my precious, you will be mine."
(Where's that green with envy emoticon? Fuck.)

Kudos sir!
Old 04-27-2009, 12:11 PM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Konigs Krote

Nice work Sean!
The final pic will be nice!(I once caught a King Toad THIS BIG!!!)

And i can't help but hear: "Say Cheese!", and a voice like Morbo from Futurama booms from the Krote: "CHEEEEEESE"

Bar.
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com
Old 04-28-2009, 11:25 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

You know i never thought if the AI units in the Ma.K universe could speak or not. The subject never came up really.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:23 AM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWR MKII View Post
You know i never thought if the AI units in the Ma.K universe could speak or not. The subject never came up really.

Well they are supposed to be master controllers for other AI units, isn't that correct? In that instance, they wouldn't need to vocalise. But can they also send orders to human troops?
If they can, they'd need to be able to talk.

"CHEEEEEEEEEESE"....

And how about this one:

"WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TAKE ONE OF JUST THE TWO OF YOU?"
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com