Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Figures

Figures Figure WIPs

Old 04-16-2017, 04:48 PM

krow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to behold
Default NAZI BITCH

As stated female in Nazi regalia.

Approx. 120 mm scale I think. I don't know the sculptor , the manufacturer , date of manufacture or whether or not she is a rip-off.

Got her offa ebay a number of years ago. She is finely sculpted and blemish free , almost a perfect casting. She needs a barrel for the Smiescher (?) machine pistol , and some good paint work .

Inga is a name I made up , Nazi Cunt , Tuetonic Twat , Fallschiemblowjobber , etc will all do until the real origin of the piece is revealed.

I always like to have a fig on the go , so she'll fill that void . Black leather jacket , sheer stockings , blonde of course , red shoes and a round base with a swastika should look ok...
First pics of the kit and some detail:

..gotta love that hint of a cameltoe!

Last edited by krow113; 11-08-2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:34 AM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NAZI BITCH

Coolness. I like the panties and the MP40!
Old 04-17-2017, 03:14 PM

krow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks MK ...
The Kraut Kooze gets her first white primer filler , revealing the exceptional detail anda lotta minor issues. She'll be perfect ,so a lot of work to go. And some research on the weapon reveals a problem , the end of the barrel has some small details and will most likely hafta be turned on a lathe:

...legs go alla way up...

Last edited by krow113; 11-08-2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:23 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

"Kraut Kooze" !

Good stuff----nice sculpt. Can't wait to see what you do with her.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 04-18-2017, 07:39 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Awesome. From your first photos to the second batch, it looks like there was a ton of cleanup of flash, etc. Looking great in primer.
Old 06-03-2017, 03:05 PM

PhantomMajor has a spectacular aura aboutPhantomMajor has a spectacular aura aboutPhantomMajor has a spectacular aura about

i thought she might be that figure of ingrid from she wolf but having taken a second look she kida reminds me of one of the old SOL figures
Old 06-28-2017, 01:47 PM

P.M. , zysurge , Neb - Thank you.

The Bavarian Bombshell gets a little work, just a good examination and primer filler applied to begin the super-smoothing required for the female form. I looked into the machine pistol as far as detail and accuracy goes and rather than spend a few days re-creating the missing end, I decided to make a cool suppresser/silencer outte stainless tube and some kinda metal grid or perforated sheet.

Last edited by krow113; 11-08-2017 at 09:20 PM.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:17 PM

Identity revealed:

Last edited by krow113; 11-08-2017 at 09:22 PM.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:24 PM

SS Slut got her suppressor:

Okay!?
Ya fuckin' happy now!?
Old 11-09-2017, 07:23 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Wow! That's awesome!
Old 11-09-2017, 08:02 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of light

Wait. How'd you make that? Looks like a decal-wrap around the outside...? Or is that just paint ...?
Old 11-09-2017, 08:14 AM

Thanks.
Some s/s mesh , some rings cut from copper tubing , a little soldering.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:07 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Fantastic!

Great addition!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!