Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-12-2011, 08:33 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest Roll Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Cool. I might go down and watch
Sal will set 'em straight---I've seen him pissed a couple of times.

It's really cool. Heh heh heh heh......

He'll soften them up for us in case we have problems.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

T-minus 90 minutes to liftoff. Models, check. Beer and sake, check. Guns and ammo, check. I love this packing list...

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 05-12-2011, 11:44 AM

GKvfx has disabled reputation

Carson Dyle and I are on the plane and ready to push out from the gate. Laptop is loaded with images for my presentations. See you soon, bitches....

Gene
Old 05-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Alright now............

Y'all don't forget all us unfortunates that can't do this kinda thing.

Keep us updated here!

Rob.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

How's this for an update. Ed's dumped all his shit on the floor, pisses all over the (toilet) seat, left some pubes behind and has fucked off somewhere!!
Old 05-12-2011, 01:57 PM

ironship is a jewel in the roughironship is a jewel in the roughironship is a jewel in the roughironship is a jewel in the roughironship is a jewel in the roughironship is a jewel in the roughironship is a jewel in the rough

ARVEY Model Products has arrived in Louisville
Old 05-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Sal will set 'em straight---I've seen him pissed a couple of times.

It's really cool. Heh heh heh heh......

He'll soften them up for us in case we have problems.
My kung-fu wasn't as strong as MissHell's. I got the immediate problems solved, and had plans to track down both the regional reservations manager as well as the corporate manager to file a complaint of their handling the situation and how the hotel fucked it up from the start.
MissHell told me to wait, headed downstairs and 45 minutes later she had straightened everything with the idiots at reservations to what it was supposed to be. Her kung-fu is stronger than all of us put together.

Heck the reservations manager even called me to apologize and check if everything was to our satisfaction. Dunno what she told 'em but I'm afraid to ask...

All hail Empress MissHell!

Last edited by Godfather; 05-12-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Well you bastards!! I was the first one here and the last to leave

Mech - apologies not seeing you before you left, but I'd like to thank you for making this a great trip. Your efforts were appreciated - top weekend.

If I owe anyone for anything - please let me know.

To the Cat - thanks for baby sitting me mate!

Great to meet all of you and hopefully next year. I'll try and get on "Lewis Ville" time ahead of the game next time haha.

Mike... You gotta save up for his trip mate!
Old 05-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Yeah, I know! Wombat and I have talked about it several times. Believe me, I'd love to go, but the 5K I'd probably spend in a week could get me a 65 inch plasma, R2 parts (oops!), a near-finished Galactica......on top of that we're saving hard for The Home Loan.

But yeah, I think meeting all the crew in person would be priceless. I'd only go on the condition that EVERYONE goes to WF. That's a tall order as I don't think my old network of Galactica builders dare to go near the show!

Mike
Old 05-18-2011, 09:51 PM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Yeah, Mike! If Drew can make it, and NEXT FRAKKING YEAR I WILL, you can get your wrong-side-of-the-road-driving butt up here!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:17 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

If Drew can get me a free seat in the cargo hold or something, I'll be there. But then again, I ain't going on any plane with him at the wheel!

Mike
Old 05-19-2011, 08:44 AM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
How's this for an update. Ed's dumped all his shit on the floor, pisses all over the (toilet) seat, left some pubes behind and has fucked off somewhere!!
Say What ???
Was I there for that ???

T'was a blast seeing you again Drew...I hope to make it back to HK yet !
Old 05-19-2011, 09:49 AM
Mostly Harmless

Hahaha. Took you long enough to see this!

You too mate, see you in the 'kong'.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:45 AM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

I had plans to go to Japan but that's on hold for now. Might have to pay you a visit @ Hong Kong.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Mostly Harmless

Smile Re: Wonderfest Roll Call

Some of my favourite snaps from WF:

(I have no idea what Dave was doing at the restaurant).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0987.jpg (126.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0989.jpg (198.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0995.jpg (310.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1044.jpg (284.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1045.jpg (263.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1047.jpg (222.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1049.jpg (231.0 KB, 16 views)