Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 11-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

Richard, you need a Stargate and a few Goa'uld hand devices, LOL!!
Old 11-06-2007, 11:10 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

I've actually considered making a full sized Stargate.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

^ That would be cool! Lit and moving chevrons... inner track that spins... a DHD... yeah. I could see it!

Old 11-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rel
I've actually considered making a full sized Stargate.
You know, that would probably be a money maker..be expensive as hell though
Old 11-06-2007, 01:43 PM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

It's the scale gateroom that would be the killer...
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com
Old 11-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Virtual Artist

jedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud ofjedilaw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeblebrox666
Isn't this the one in your living room, Rich?

His house is like the Temple of Doom set. :mrgreen:
Cool stuff.
Shouldn't the Ark of the Covenant be sitting in front of that one?
Old 11-06-2007, 01:49 PM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

We are kind of... Using it.... to.... smite our enemies.... right now....
We will put it back when our enemies are as candle wax in the glare of a blowtorch....
Promise...
Bar.
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com
Old 11-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Image test bump again
Old 11-19-2007, 06:38 PM
Q

C3PO will become famous soon enoughC3PO will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rel View Post
I still expect a completion date by the end of the year.
Richard. Are you still on this schedule or has this changed? I know that you are busy with the Ktinga so I am wondering if this has been pushed back.

I am saving my pennies to get this model, just looking to see how much time I have left.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Banned

The K'tinga is finished, I'm just making molds for it right now and I'll be finished with that this week, so I'm still thinking I can get this finished by the end of the year.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Q

C3PO will become famous soon enoughC3PO will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the update!

Do you have any idea yet on the price? I would like to get the K'tinga but I don't know if I would have the funds for both.

Last edited by C3PO; 11-19-2007 at 07:09 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay View Post
Oh my lord...those are absolutely beautiful! They must be incredible to see in person.

Not quite yet, I don't want to get too behind on stuff and take too many pre orders.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:11 AM

Primetime21 is just really nicePrimetime21 is just really nicePrimetime21 is just really nicePrimetime21 is just really nicePrimetime21 is just really nicePrimetime21 is just really nicePrimetime21 is just really nicePrimetime21 is just really nice
Default 1/650 Enterprise D

Any updates REL
Old 12-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

I know how ya feel! This beastie is exciting for certain!

Not that I would know for sure, but I believe Richard is finishing up the K'Tinga this week, then working more on the Slave 1 before he turns out the beastie 1701-D. I know he is also anxious to get back to work on it.

The bottom line is that we all know that it will be TOP OF THE LINE when it is ready.

It's almost scary how fast this man works! lolololololol

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 12-05-2007, 09:31 AM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

I've seen his "D" saucer up close. (Yes, I touched it. LOL) It'll be worth the wait to see that one finished.