Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 06-28-2010, 12:35 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Things Overheard at WonderFest

Quote:
Originally Posted by zysurge View Post
This made me laugh too. Don't put 'em on display and then complain about people noticing!

She's proud of that rack.

I got to thinking - there's plenty of evidence that hers is a fine rack that didn't really need the 'embellishment' it got @WF.

However.... such embellishment did place them in an optimal position for the preliminary stages of motorboating.......

Also, check THIS out:

Old 06-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Bzzzt. I have the answer Alex...... What are things that make a father proud?

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 06-28-2010, 06:15 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

BTW.....for someone who's trying to get a career as a professional after graduation I've heard people not hired....and fired.....for less than what's posted on a FB page.

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 06-28-2010, 06:22 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Good point, Eric. Very good point.

What gets me is that everything on her FB is totally out in the open. Nothing's hidden - anyone who wants to can take a peek and see everything. She wants people to see.... else somebody as computer savvy would know how to block people.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Oh my!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Good point, Eric. Very good point.

What gets me is that everything on her FB is totally out in the open. Nothing's hidden - anyone who wants to can take a peek and see everything. She wants people to see.... else somebody as computer savvy would know how to block people.
Hence my "poser" comments.

Personally, I don't care if you are gay, straight, or enjoy the company of sheep *ahem NEB ahem* as I'll be friends with anyone and that type of stuff doesn't matter to me.

However, the reality is that's not how the real world works like it or not and all it takes is one person to point out to a prospective employer something that's posted on FB to kill your chance for a decent job.

In a way I feel bad for her because if she really thinks this is how life works she's in for a boatload of dissapointment. Then again some people have no self respect and acting this way is just seen as a means to get ahead in the world.

On the other hand, my own failures with women (and apparently I like to date stupid ones ) makes me want to say she's a stupid bitch and she'll eventually get what she deserves.

YMMV.

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Last edited by lakespeed; 06-28-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:00 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

This is what I've been saying all along----she craves attention, and is willing to say, do or wear anything to see that she gets it. Then, when she does, she acts "put off" by it.

There is more than one way to skin a cat in life,(not you Dave) and you can present yourself classily, communicate classily and have a sense of humor, be respectful of others and still be remembered by many.

Only for the right reasons.

My wife is a perfect example of that.

Yeah----her Dad has a lot to be proud of....

BTW--- that's why you're my buddy Eric---you don't let a little sheep stand between friends...

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 06-28-2010, 08:16 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
BTW.....for someone who's trying to get a career as a professional after graduation I've heard people not hired....and fired.....for less than what's posted on a FB page.
I'll hire her!
Old 06-28-2010, 11:34 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
I'll hire her!
She'd make one hell of a Flight Attendant!

"Excuse me, sir, what would you like to drink?"

"Got any Vodka?"

"Vodka? PUH-leeze. That's a drink for a little bitch. A sissy-ass little girl bitch!"

"Uhhhhh - exc - "

"Fuck you. You're a man, so you're drinking whiskey. Now, what would the cunt next to you like?"

Last edited by The Cat; 06-28-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:01 AM
Groovy tunes.

Sci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati God

LOL!
Old 06-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up Re: Things Overheard at WonderFest

Quote:
She'd make one hell of a Flight Attendant!

"Excuse me, sir, what would you like to drink?"

"Got any Vodka?"

"Vodka? PUH-leeze. That's a drink for a little bitch. A sissy-ass little girl bitch!"

"Uhhhhh - exc - "

"Fuck you. You're a man, so you're drinking whiskey. Now, what would the cunt next to you like?"

hahahaha . Yeah, when I said 'hire her', I wasn't thinking in that way! (I get enough abuse from my own wife ). There's a "Black Adder' skit that woudl fit your post perfectly. I'll try and find it when I'm back from Korea. to the Cat!
Old 06-29-2010, 09:26 AM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God

Sounds like a real exhibitionist. What "profession" is she interested in? Anyone know? I don't go on Facebook.

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."
Old 06-29-2010, 12:34 PM
Oh my!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
I'll hire her!
Go for it! Just remember though that after you've been near her for three hours and you're ready to eat your gun that we have a no refund/no return policy.

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 06-29-2010, 01:35 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
Go for it! Just remember though that after you've been near her for three hours and you're ready to eat your gun that we have a no refund/no return policy.
Nah hell - after three hours she's so drunk, she's passed out!
Old 06-29-2010, 01:38 PM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Nah hell - after three hours she's so drunk, she's passed out!
That's when the REAL fun begins!
Old 06-29-2010, 05:20 PM
Groovy tunes.

Sci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Not to be seen again until 3pm the following day.
Wait a minute. Now, are you talking about Sydney or Griff?