Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 06-02-2010, 07:41 PM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Things Overheard at WonderFest

Anybody ask if they could watch?

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Groovy tunes.

Sci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Darth Beavis View Post
Anybody ask if they could watch?
Well, I did say that if we were all 20 years younger and single, she would have been in trouble.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:42 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci Fi Smoker View Post
Well, I did say that if we were all 20 years younger and single, she would have been in trouble.
Ta hell with the 20 years younger part!
Old 06-03-2010, 07:39 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Ta hell with the 20 years younger part!
To hell with the single part!
Old 06-03-2010, 08:25 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by zysurge View Post
To hell with the single part!

Old 06-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Groovy tunes.

Sci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati God

Maybe it's the Celexa talking and not really me! Hormone levels were much better 20 years ago.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

She's a poser. Seen the tough-girl act before and it's not as much of a turn-on as it used to be. Now it just makes me want to slap her silly.

Although she apparently made an impression on some folks as she keeps managing to nipple her way into topics here.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Last edited by lakespeed; 06-03-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future

I agree with Eric. I called her bluff on Saturday night, she backed up faster than a pickup truck at the Mexican border...
Old 06-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bol loD View Post
I agree with Eric. I called her bluff on Saturday night, she backed up faster than a pickup truck at the Mexican border...
I thought I heard something go beep-beep-beep like a truck in reverse. I just thought that was my ass!

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:07 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bol loD View Post

Sheeeeiiittttttttt.

I saw you over there - you were bouncing around and pissing yourself like a happy puppy
Old 06-03-2010, 07:18 PM

rusty nail is a jewel in the roughrusty nail is a jewel in the roughrusty nail is a jewel in the roughrusty nail is a jewel in the roughrusty nail is a jewel in the roughrusty nail is a jewel in the roughrusty nail is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
Yeppers... Sydney told us all that she likes cunt....

DAMN!!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Nothing like Tig ole' Bitties!

BB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Sheeeeiiittttttttt.

I saw you over there - you were bouncing around and pissing yourself like a happy puppy
Ppfffftttt! I just ruined a perfectly good LCD screen with beer!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! MAO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2010, 05:23 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Old 06-21-2010, 07:51 AM
A threat to all you hold dear

Location: Directly above the center of the Earth. ( Leander, TX.)
Dr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond repute

That kinda sums her up for me...I remember listening to her ( it was kind of hard to avoid
it with in ten feet of her ) and thinkin' " Girl, you wouldn't light up the inside of a
refrigerator...". Nice rack, but in these days of modern time, you can see all that
( and much, much, muchmuch more ) with a click.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:04 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Umm, who the hell is Sydney?

Mike