Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Model Talk

Model Talk General Modeling Discussions

Old 11-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Banned

talon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of All
Default Acreation Models New Products and NX-01 Preorder Sale

To start off, thank you for your guys support for the past few months!

I have a couple new products in my store.

1:350 ENTERPRISE REFIT STRONGBACKS
You can now purchase sheets of the Strongbacks from my Aztec Decal set by themselves. This includes the traditional strongbacks, deflector housings, and on the neck. They are available in Green, Blue, and Gray, just like the full aztec sets. Sheets are $6.00 each.

TOS ENTERPRISE GRIDLINES
Gridline decals to replicate the subtle saucer grids from the TOS Enterprise Studio model. Does not include ship names or registries and can be used on any Constitution class kit. Currently available for the Polar Lights 1:1000 TOS Enterprise and the AMT 18-inch TOS Enterprise. Prices are $5.00 for the PL kit, and $7.00 for the AMT 18-inch kit.

NX-01 AZTEC PREORDERS - 15% OFF!
You can preorder my upcoming NX-01 Aztec decals for 1:350 scale and 1:1000 scale at 15% off. The decals will ship on December 1st. On December 1st the prices will reset to the normal retail price.

All decals can be purchased from http://www.acreationmodels.com/ordering.asp
Old 11-19-2008, 08:41 AM
Banned

talon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Acreation Models New Products and NX-01 Preorder Sale

CORRECTION: My decal paper supplier can't ship paper to me until after Thanksgiving (Nov. 27 for those non-US viewers), so I'm pushing the release of the NX Decals to December 12. I will be able to get them under the trees but its just unfortunate timing with the supplier. This also means that the 15% discount for pre-orders will stay in effect until the 12th.

Starting December 1st all other decals will be on sale for 10% off for the holidays.